~The Concert~

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to say happy belated birthday Todoroki (and myself but I'm not as important)! Anyways please enjoy!

~~~~~

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting on a stool in front of the mirror waiting for Kat to finish doing my makeup. We had already picked out my outfit and I had put it on. Its been so long since I've had a concert that he was able to make it to. I turned around and pulled him into a kiss, causing him to accidently paint a black streak across my cheek with mascara. 

"Hey! You dumbass! You're going to mess up all of my hard work!"

I laughed, "Oh no! What are we going to do about that?"

I grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped it off, making sure to wipe a noticeable amount of makeup off of Kat's face.

"You fucker! You're going to pay!" I squealed and threw open the door with him right behind me. I was met with Inasa, who's arm was up and was about to knock on the door. 

Ina glanced at Kat and I. Kat had somehow found a pole, which looked very similar to the one the clothing rack had. Scratch that, it was the clothing rack pole because all of my clothes were just sitting in a pile on the ground. Me on the other hand, I probably looked fine, considering the fact that I only had makeup on one eye. Other then that I was ready to preform.

"Oh, hello Izuku and Katsuki. I was just going to let you guys know that the concert starts in 20 minutes." He looked at Katsuki before saying, "You should re-apply some makeup on your cheek, it looks like it rubbed off a bit." 

~time skip~

All of us were waiting by the curtains, excited to play some music. I could hear the crowd cheering and I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I looked at Kat one more time, he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. We had ten seconds to go.

10: I smiled at Cam.

9: I peered at Toshi.

8: I glanced at Ina.

7: I closed my eyes.

6: I inhaled.

5: the crowed started to count down.

4: I exhaled.

3: I opened my eyes and looked forward.

2: I smiled.

1: the curtains started to move.

0: the curtains opened, and I was met with a bright light shining on me. We made our way to our places and then we started to play some music.

(this is what they are wearing)