~Chaos in the Car~

I'm so sorry for the late update! I've been super busy recently with school starting back up in person and also having hour long Volleyball practices everyday (even on the weekends when I also go skiing (They also include strength and conditioning with practice too so I'm super sore)). Anyways I hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~

Izuku's POV:

We had just finished saying good bye to Kacchan's class, so I decided to ask him if he wanted to spend the night with me tonight. So he doesn't get questioned by his classmates even more about how he knew me.

"Hey babe? Do you wanna spend the night at the hotel with me? It might be too chaotic if you go back today." I told him. He agreed and gave me a kiss to which I returned (hmm remember this from before 🤔?). 

Cam, Toshi and Ina started yelling at us that our ride was here, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him to it. Only to realize we had one to many people (don't question the seating logic, it doesn't make very much sense).

"Izu, you can just sit on my lap!" Cam told me to which I nodded my head yes. I went to go sit on her lap only to hear a growl and then I got yanked into Kat's lap. He possessively wrapped his arms around me and just glared at Cam. All while Ina and Toshi were just cackling their heads off at the whole ordeal. I suddenly got an idea on how terrorize them since they were laughing at my angry baby. I turned around, straddled Kat and started kissing him.

He kissed me back and I opened my mouth to let his tongue in. He twirled it around my tongue and-

.

.

.

.

.

We got bashed in the head with a pillow (who knows how it got there). 

.

.

.

.

.

I turned around and looked at the rest of them, getting ready to scream at them for interrupting. But instead I just started laughing. 

Ina looked a little pink and was avoiding eye contact with us.

Shin was grinning and holding the pillow. When we made eye contact he opened up the pillow case and pretended to retch inside of it.

Camie had her hand over her mouth and looked like she was trying to keep a squeal in. She also had her phone out and it appeared that she had been filming us.

I looked over at Kat who was glaring at Cam and eyeing her phone. I realized a moment to late that he had started to shift under me. 

He reached over, grabbed Cam's phone and just blew it up. Then he calmly handed her back the charred remains of her phone, which she took, cradled them like a baby and cried.

Toshi was crying too but it wasn't because he was sad. No, it was because he was laughing so hard at Camie.

Kat just watched her and then said in the most monotoned voice (even more then Todoroki-) ever, "Pay back's a bitch named Karma." To which Toshi just laughed harder and Inasa was just shaking his head with a disappointed look on his face. 

Eventually we all calmed down. 

But-

It was after the car had been covered with feathers, Kat had taken off his shirt and replaced it with the pillow case (there was definitely no bribery involved at all), Cam had tried to fix her phone only to shock herself, causing her to throw it and hit Ina square in the face leaving a big red mark, I was wearing three hoodies, one on my legs, one around my neck and head, and one just on normally. All of the hoodies were Kat's which had led to Ina turning into reporter mode and asking him why he had brought so many. Let's just say Ina ended up with half of his shirt burned off.

After that we all just passed out until we got to the hotel. 

When we got there, we all woke up and went to our respective rooms. I had to basically drag Kacchan behind me because he was so tired.

When we got to our room we quickly changed, brushed our teeth and then went to bed.

~~~~~

I really hope you all enjoyed!!!! And also to make up for the chapter coming out late again, I went and did another surprise chapter for you all!!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading my book <3!