~Preparing for the Concert~

(Pretend Izuku isn't in that photo) Also that's what the boys are wearing to the concert.

Hey guys! I'm just letting y'all know that I have started editing other people's books. I have a folder with the books I have edited/am editing so far. I recommend you check them out!

~~~~~

No one's POV:

Today was a normal day. Bakugou was yelling at Kirishima and Kaminari. Iida was trying to get everyone in their seats. The girls were all in the corner gossiping. Todoroki and Tokoyami were drinking coffee and just watching the scene spread out. Koda, Ojiro, Aoyama and Sato were having a tea party with cake, and Sero was taping Mineta to the wall.

Aizawa walked in and announced that there was a special surprise for the class if they all sit in their seats. Everyone quickly ran to their seats and waited for their teacher to start talking. Aizawa quickly caught Bakugou's eyes before focusing on the rest of the class and clearing his throat and saying, "Our class has been sent an anonymous present."

Everyone started to look at each other curiously before turning back to Aizawa and letting him continue.

"The students of Class 1-A along with two staff members, which will be my husband Mic and I, will be attending the Zero Effects concert with these VIP tickets we were sent!"

Everyone started squealing (especially the girls) and Iida raised his hand, "Sir, when is the concert? And when should we start to get ready?"

Aizawa nodded, pondering the question for a split second. "The concert is tonight at 7:00 PM. I need to break the news to Mic before we go and I need to stock up on coffee because we will be standing for a while (I just realized how much more civilized Aizawa is in this AU. Oh well- at least he's getting things done quicker-). So, you guys have the rest of the day to get ready."

Everyone quickly packed up their stuff and headed to the dorms. Bakugou wandered after them smiling and looking like he was going to kill someone.

 Bakugou wandered after them smiling and looking like he was going to kill someone

(Honestly after seeing that smile I would be scared too)

President Mic's POV:

I was just teaching my class when my husband just burst in through the door. I looked at him and he tilted his head toward the door hinting that he wanted to talk to me outside. I followed him out.

Once I had left the room he turned to me and said, "Close your eyes and hold out your hands." I did what he said and I soon felt a piece of paper placed into my hands. "Ok you can open them."

I slowly opened up my eyes to see a ticket laying in my hands. I studied it closer and saw that it was for Zero Effect, which is my absolute favorite band (I feel like President Mic would be such a great fan boy-). I squealed and pulled him into a kiss. "Thank you so much I love it!" I basically screamed, causing all of the doors to open in the hall and heads to pop out of them staring at us. I smiled and shouted sorry at all of them.

Bakugou's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching the Extras run around and dress up for the concert. I chuckled after hearing a couple of them talk about the possibility of meeting Izuku and being able to ask him out. They didn't stand a chance. I heard a ping in my pocket and I pulled out my phone (💚🥦💚: Izuku and 🧡💥🧡: Katsuki):

💚🥦💚: Hey I just wanted to let you know that we are sending a car to pick you up early.

🧡💥🧡: Ok I just need to tell these Extras that I'm not going to the concert.

💚🥦💚: Ok take your time! And I'll see you soon! 😘😘😘

🧡💥🧡: See you! 😘

I ran upstairs and got dressed real quick before grabbing my coat and my keys and plopping down on the couch again.

"Hey Bakubro, where are you going?" Shitty Hair asked me.

"I'm going to my parents house for the day."

"But you're going to miss the concert!"

"I don't care about some Shitty Extra's concert!" I responded before looking out the window. I saw the car Izu had sent for me sitting in the parking lot. I ran outside, pulled open the door and hopped in. The car drove off and we headed to the place where the concert was at. 

We pulled up to the place and I hopped out. Izu had sent a guard out with an all access pass so I could get in (For people who don't know this, all access passes and VIP passes are different in the music world. All access passes can get you basically everywhere you need to go at a concert and VIP passes can get you to special places but they can't get you behind the stage or into the artist's lounge and things like that). 

I walked into the lounge and spotted my boyfriend chilling with his friends. They were all poured over a phone screen and seemed to be watching a video of some sort. I walked up behind him and tapped on his shoulder. He quickly paused the video and turned around.

"Kat! I was wondering when you would show up! We were all waiting for you!" I pulled him in for a quick kiss before ruffling his hair and sitting down behind him on the couch. 

(Like this)

(Like this)

I wrapped my arms around him and just sat with him for a bit. Ina, Cam and Shin all left the room after mentioning something about getting ready and practicing for the concert. I finally had some time alone with my fiancé.

"So do you need help getting ready?" I asked.

"Sure! You're good at picking out outfits!" He responded.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into his dressing room so I could help him get prepared for his concert.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed! Also I made sure this chapter was over 1000 words because I had been short hitting it the last two. I also have a little surprise for you guys next page/chapter. (The one titled not a chapter-)