i know who you are.

y/n's pov

*y/l/n means your last name!*

you sat down, your legs hanging on the table, and a cigarette on your mouth. you didn't think of anything related to your work, you just relaxed as if you weren't in the middle of working.

the door opened suddenly, revealing your two men holding a woman in her arms, who's in her 20's, short and darkish brown hair, with wounds and blood all over her.

but you immediately recognized her. you gasped, your eyes widen, you stood up from your seat and walked closely to them.

"holy sh- its you." you said in disbelief. the girl looked at you with full of anger. "who the fuck are you and what exactly do you want from me you asshole?!" she exclaimed. you hold on to your sanity, you tried not to lose your temper, which you succeed.

"y/n y/l/n. what a surprise." you said in a low husky voice. you threw your cigarette onto the ground and stepped on it.

"you better tell me what you want from me or else i'll beat the shit outta you!" she screamed, trying to loosen the grip from the men. you laughed as you saw her struggling in pain.

"oh no! i don't want anything from you. i have something important to tell you though." you said in full calmness. you've never been this calm before, which also surprises you.

"do you know who i am?" you asked. you can see the annoyance written on her face. "no, why would i? do you know me?" she asked.

"of course. Ellie Williams. the girl who's been smuggling with the guy named Joel Miller. you were pretty famous though, why would i not know you?" you said in your low husky voice.

"how the fuck-" before she can say anything, you smashed your lips on to hers, which left her dumbfounded, you wiped her lips after you kissed her. you forgot that your men was still here, but you didn't mind.

"mm, tasty. now on, you will work for me, or may i say be my girlfriend too. i'll consider your response as a yes. you'll start tomorrow." you said as you walk back to your desk, as the men lead her to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you enjoyed this one, bc im a bit proud lol😅