(wrote this out of nowhere, enjoy ;) )

tommy and maria invited the you, ellie, joel, dina, and jesse for dinner. they hardly do this because of all the arguments tommy and maria had. they made up i guess!

"come in! come in!" maria calling everyone. you walked, the floor creaking as you stepped in. you were met by a fresh, nicely baked pie that has just gotten out of the oven.

you and ellie sat beside each other. both of you exchanged looks, which was weird.

minutes later everyone began to eat up, well, while also chatting, and also had a few drinks.

"getting kinda bored here." ellie suddenly whispered, her cold breath sending shivers. "what do you mean? i'm having a great time!" you said. ellie suddenly scoffed.

seconds later, you felt a hand, gently rubbing your thighs. it was a bit ticklish, but you were enjoying it. you looked at ellie, who was giving you glare.

her hands started to go every inch of your thighs all the way up to your underwear. "ellie, wrong timing." you tried to remove her hands from yours, but she just won't let go. her hands reaching inside your underwear, and rubbing it slightly.

"ellie, please. don't make a scene. we can do it when we get-" ellie's movement made that tight knot in your stomach that made you stop talking. ellie's power was just irresistable.

her two fingers slightly reaching inside of you. enduring and trying not to make a scene. you gritted your teeth. you just wanna slam your self on the table, but everyone would think your going insane.

your face, facing the ceiling as your back relaxed on the chair, your breath hitched a little. it was all like magic, you just can't resist ellie. you don't want her to stop, even if you are in this situation. suddenly, you were snapped out of reality.

"hey y/n, wanna eat some more? or maybe a couple of drinks?" joel reached out to you. suddenly, ellie stopped what she was doing, to make it less awkward.

"oh, it's fine, joel. thank you." you gave him a small, reassuring smile.

everyone stood up from their chairs and went on to their separate ways.

"your gonna regret what you did there." you said, slightly hitting ellie. "oh really?" she said. you hit her again which made her chuckle.