ellie's.

you jumped on bed, resting your eyes for a bit, since you nearly about to collapse because of all the work your boss gave you. you were experiencing headache, and you felt weak on the legs. you decided to give yourself a break, and gave yourself a distraction.

after your little rest, you felt a bit better. you decided to pack your things and head off to ellie's. you reminded your boss that you won't able to go to work, even if it means giving you hell.

after you packed, you work on yourself this time. did your hair and makeup, and chose a comfortable outfit and head off to your girl's flat.

i took 30 minutes to get to ellie's place, but that 30 minute trip was worth it. you walk to the entrance of her house and knocked on the door. after what it seems like minutes the door finally opened, revealing ellie and her pet dog.

"hey! i missed you!" she gave you a massive hug. it just felt good. "hey. i missed you too." she gave you a smile.

"come on in." she leads you to the living room and put your bags on the couch. "when did you decided coming here?" she asked.

"shortly after arriving from work earlier. i was just tired and needed a break from work. i need you and i miss you so much." you said, which made ellie smile and hug you more.

"you've gotten clingy aren't you?" you said. "i don't know. i just miss you i guess." she said. "are you alone tonight?" you asked, the thought of Joel hits your realization.

"yeah, Joel's away, doing some more work. don't worry, he won't be coming home tonight, so we have some time for ourselves." she said in a flirtatious way for no reason, and gave you a smirk as she gave you a cup of coffee.

"some coffee. incase you might wanna stay up late and bang-" you interrupted her, you know where this was going. "ok ellie, first of all i'm not here to do something wild with you, and second, i don't like coffee at the moment." you said, as you dramatically put your hand infront of her face.

"awww, ok." she said and stood up and helped you unpack.

sorry this was a bit short! this chapter was basically just y/n missing ellie :D

oh and thank you for like 2k reads!!! it means so much to me that people actually read my imagines loool <333