No Woman Would Dare pt.2

You woke up to the smell of fresh breakfast.

What? You had a very good sense of smell. Especially when it comes to food.

You quickly scurried out of the bed and nearly ran into someone in the hallway.

It was Steve and he looked flabbergasted. He had a red tint in his cheeks.

"What's wrong Steve?" You said breathlessly.

"Uh you look..." he cleared his throat. "Good but uh... I don't think you should wear just that...." he said running his hand through his hair obviously flustered about something.

You then looked at what you were wearing and it was your turn to blush.

"Oh shit!" You ran back to your room and put on your black silk robe that had your initials on the left side of the chest. You ran back out the door, and practically dove for a plate. Not even noticing who was cooking.

You began to chow down like a hungry wolf. Well you had skipped out on your midnight snack!

You heard a deep chuckle and looked up to see Bucky fixing another plate.

"Someone's hungry." He shook his head laughing.

"Oh shut up Barnes!" You threw a grape at him.

He quirked a brow. Steve just laughed.

"Oh and Steve I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention what you saw earlier."

"What did you see punk?"

"Well she was in nothing but her nightgown..." he laughed.

You glared at him. How dare he?! You just asked him NOT to tell anyone!

He noticed your glare.

"What?! It's just buck! Besides he's seen you in less!" Steve blurted.

It was Bucky turn to glare at him.

"Crap was I not supposed to say that out loud?" He asked Bucky looking like a kicked puppy.

"Yeah punk. You weren't."

"Wait what?! Bucky! What the?! When?"

"He has a picture of you in your bikini!" Steve clamped his hand over his mouth.

You just sat there with your mouth agape.

You knew Bucky was attracted to you, but this much?

Damn!

"Oh yeah and what about you punk? You're the one that went all Pervy on her."

"What do you mean Bucky?!" You gasped.

"You wanna tell her or should I?" Buck said.

"Fine I may or may not have gone through your laundry and got a pair of your knickers..." he said with his head down.

You blushed profusely. You could not believe this.

Apparently both men were into you. And they knew about it. There was no jealousy between them and no malcontent.

You were completely flabbergasted.

"WHAT?!" You yelled standing up from the kitchen table, "what the?! What?! You! WENT WENT. INTO. MY. LAUNDRY. AND. STOLE. MY. PANTIES??"

"Oh shit punk! She sounds pissed!" He laughed.

You then turned your glare at Bucky.

"Oh ho ho! Don't even think you're off the hook! A bikini pic?! Really?! Your both a bunch of perverts!"

"Uh..." Steve scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

Barnes burst out laughing.

"We're men, doll, what do you expect?"

"As I recall in the 50's you called yourself a gentleman?" You smirked at him, thinking you won.

He stood up and walked closer to you. He sent a look toward Steve, but you were too distracted by his eyes, to notice.

"W-What are you doing, B-Barnes?" You said trying to back up, but instead backing into a wall. You looked back to see Steve towering behind you.

Oh shit. Were they gaining up on you?

"Oh doll, don't think for a minute that we didn't hear you last night..." he says huskily, with a smirk on his face, as he puts his hands on your hips.

You involuntarily let out a whimper.

Bucky grinned and Steve chuckled.

"It's not like that! Honest!"

"Oh come on doll, you don't have to lie to us! In fact...." Steve started.

"We think it's pretty hot." Bucky finished.