⚠️Stucky smut⚠️

A/N: CozyCloudy you have commented on this so much, I'd actually like to dedicate the chapter to you, in all oddity, I know it's weird to dedicate a chapter full of smut, but damn tho you commented so much and I laughed at almost every single one. I don't get to laugh that often so thank you!

It was midnight and Bucky has woken up again, but this time not because he was having a nightmare.

No this was because he had had a wet dream and now a major hard on. The dream was about something he never really thought about.

He knew he had these feelings but he didn't exactly know what they were until now. And damn was it awkward.

Being sexually attracted to his best friend? That was just not okay right?

In the 40's it was practically unacceptable! But god did he ache.

He groaned and sat up, he groaned again, this time at how it felt when he did.

He could feel his member harden even more. He couldn't take much more of this.

So he laid back down and began imagining Steve in his own bed. Just imagining Steve stroking his own cock to the thought of Bucky.

Buck lowered his boxers and began stroking himself. He imagined hearing Steve groan his name.

"Buck!"

Bucky's eye snapped open.

Did he imagine that or did he really hear that. He stopped stroking his length and listened.

He heard another groan.

"God, buck! Faster!"

Holy shit! Was his best friend actually jerking off to the thought of him?!

Bucky couldn't stand the thought.

The fact that both of them were awake and jerking off to the thought of each other, was just too much for him.

He pulled up his boxers and opened his door, he knocked on Steve's door and heard him swearing and struggling.

Steve opened the door, out of breath, face red and clothes askew.

"Let me in punk." Buck said in a demanding tone.

Steve gulped.

"Uh I don't think that's a good idea right now..."

"Why not? Got something to hide?"

"No!... uh no.. just... it's a mess?..." he searched for an excuse.

Bucky pushed him back and barged in shutting the door behind him.

"Bed. Now." He ordered.

"Uh buck? Whats gotten into you?"

Bucky's eyes darkened and his breathing became ragged.

"You." He said before pushing Steve on the bed.

He mounted Steve's hips, and kissed him with fervor.

Steve tensed up and froze but soon kissed back.

Buck got off Steve a laid by his side still kissing him, then coming up for air.

Buck moved his hand to the hem of Steve's briefs.

"Tell me you don't want this, and I'll stop, and we can forget this ever happened."

Steve was frozen to the spot.

Bucky got nervous and sat up.

"Damnit I knew this was a bad idea... fuck. I shouldn't have-" he was interrupted by Steve pulling him back down and kissing him again.

Bucky groaned into the kiss, and reached into Steve's briefs and pulled out his length.

They pulled apart and groaned.

"Fuck Stevie, you're big."

"Hehe, I guess being a super soldier will do that to ya." He gasped as Bucky began stroking his cock. "Fuck Bucky..."

Buck licked his hand and went back to stroking.

Steve's head fell back in pleasure.

Bucky decided he'd taste Steve's cock.

He'd seen the ladies do it to him a few times, figured it'd be easy enough.

Buck licked the head of Steve's member.

Steve twitched under the pressure.

Bucky took him into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down. He went all the way to the hilt and gagged.

Steve's hand flew to Bucky's boxers and began stroking his cock. Bucky groaned, causing Steve's member to vibrate.

"Damn Bucky I'm close."

Bucky looked Steve in the eyes and began sucking harder.

Steve tensed up and groaned loudly, his cum coating the inner walls of Bucky's mouth.

Bucky swallowed, and went back up to kiss Steve

Steve moaned at the taste of his own seed on Bucky's tongue.

"Get on top of me, and face forward, away from me." Bucky ordered.

"Wait!" Steve said getting something out of his nightstand drawer. "Lube."

He handed the bottle to Bucky.

Bucky squirted some into his hand rubbing it into Steve's butt whole.

And then applying some to his own cock.

"You ready punk?"

"Fuck... just do it!" Steve cried out needing to be filled with his best friends cock. All the while stroking his own.

Bucky slowly entered Steve. But Steve had other plans.

He lowered himself harshly onto Bucky crying out as he did so.

Bucky groaned out loud and long as Steve did this.

Soon neither could take the stillness, and Bucky began pounding in and out of Steve.

Steve meeting Bucky thrust for thrust.

"Shit Stevie, you feel so fucking good!"

"Buck! Damnit so do you! Gah. I'm close to cumming again!"

"Hold it!"

"I don't know if I can!"

"God damnit Steve I said hold it! Now hold it!" Bucky began going harder, his movements getting sloppy. "Fuuuck!"

"Bucky!"

"Cum! Cum for me Steve!" He growled.

"Bucky!!!! I'm cumming!"

"Fuuuuuuuccckkk!" Bucky came inside Steve's tight little whole.

Steve crashed down beside Bucky in the bed.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted that." Steve said breathlessly.

"I love you punk."

"I love you to Buck." Steve kissed Bucky and they fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/n: holy hades! That's my first Gay smut ever! I mean I've read other people's smut, but I've never written it! I'm proud! I hope I didn't go overboard though... hehe 😳