Good in green

Warning ⚠️ smut/sleeping reader/ Dom ——/ etc.

Okay I dont know if this necessarily classified as rape but.... the reader is sleeping when _____ comes in to check on her and he finds her with most of her clothes off. He can't resist her and yeah... she wakes up enjoying it...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

It was a calm night when (y/n) had finally gone to sleep. She had done nothing but work her butt off all day. Manual labor was definitely not for her. She'd rather work using her intelligence than her physical strength.

She was in bed, clad with nothing on except her bra and panties. But she wasn't having a dreamless sleep.

She was dreaming about Loki. For what reason? She didn't know. All she knew was she found him extremely attractive.
Especially when he was taking over New York. She was in Germany for a special mission from Nick Fury. Collecting intel on enemy territory. She was still trying to locate information on hydra's experiments with the tesseract.

She was there when he had demanded everyone to kneel. She couldn't help but find that oh so sexy. And she'd be more than willing to had it been any other situation. Thankfully Captain America showed up in time. She couldn't blow her cover.

Dream:

"Kneel!" He demanded

She did as told and looked around. However they were alone. And they were no longer in Germany.

"What the hell?" She murmured.

"Be quiet you mewling quim!"

"The fuck?!" She said knowing this had to be a dream. And she usually had all the power and control of her dreams.

"Okay Loki What the heck is going on here."

"I have no idea what you're talking about mortal."

"Like hell you don't! I always control my dreams and I can't control you."

"Don't worry about that right now." He said stepping closer to her. He embraced her and began his assault on her mouth.

At first she was hesitant but Loki presses himself against her making her gasp. He took advantage of that and inserted his tongue in her mouth, this beginning a battle for dominance.

She shuttered. Falling into the abyss that was him. She felt herself going to the edge. A heat making its way to her core as he caresses her bottom. Giving her butt a squeeze, she moans into the kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He chuckles into the kiss.

He pulls away. And whispers into her ear.

"You're mine now, mortal. And you will be my queen."

Suddenly he disappears and she finds that she can control her dreams once more. But still feeling the aftermath of their previous interaction, she summons another Loki. This time, one she can control.

She uses her imagination and he begins taking his shirt off.

He wasn't as buff or filled out as Thor, but gods was he still sexy as hell. She ran her fingers along his abs. He looked at her with a smirk.

She took off her shirt and left her bra on. She then took off her pants, and began to unbuckle his belt....

Suddenly she felt someone shaking her. Yelling at her to wake up.

She startled awake and slapped the person in the face.

She opened her eyes and noticed Natasha giving her the death glare.