07: ⸮uoʏ ɘɿɒ oʜw

+

+

"Again!"

WILD CARD REPEATS FOR LIKE THE thousandth time in their short training, everyone else who heard his yell had shaken their head, not surprised at all. It had been about fifteen minutes or so, but his enemy defeated him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Basically, a zero to thirteen if someone counted Storm's wins, and sadly, nothing to count for the midnight-haired boy. To Wild Card, it seemed like he was fighting someone he didn't know. It was a whole new side of the grey-haired girl that he never knew about back when they were still on good terms. But it irritated him and somehow, destroyed his small ego bit by bit each time she easily fought him off.

He was stubborn, that's for sure.

Anita shook her head in amusement. Unlike others, she had noticed a few things between the Storm and Wild Card during their physical combat training. One, even when the boy wanted to defeat her, he was trying to be careful. It was clear that he didn't want to hurt her. Two, the girl seemed to be holding herself back as well. She seemed a bit merciless when she was fighting off the holograms earlier, but now that she was battling the boy, her tactics changed. Instead of doing physical damage, she lessened them, making sure to only dodge and make him confused until she can take him to the ground.

Were the two really that stubborn to notice the small spark between them?

Ha, kids these days.

"Wild Card, go do something else. That's enough," Anita orders, pointing towards the blue plastic rope that was tied around two trees that formed a hanging line with her cane. The midnight-haired boy whipped his head in disbelief about to protest, but the woman shook her head. "No more. Now go."

He grumbled incoherently, somewhere along the lines of I'll get her next, time and Get yourself together, Wild Card. The old woman sighed and shook her head, but the grey-haired girl did a toothy-smile. "Thanks, Anita!"

Storm suddenly felt a small hand tugging her jacket, making her look down. Little adorable Guppy peered up with a small smile, but then she pouts.

"Will you go meditate with me?"