𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥

As promised...

The redhead beauty ran as fast as her legs could carry her, flinching and ducking everytime she heard a noise or when the the thick lighting struck across the sky. Her heart was pounding so hard she could here it in her ears. She was out of breath and her legs were burning but she kept running.

The teenage girl halted when she took a "short cut" and came to a dead end on the other side of the school. Her chest was heaving as she snapped her head in every direction looking for an out. When she didn't find one she pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

As she was dialing '911' she heard a twig snap from a distance. She shook her head. 'I'm just being paranoid' she thought to herself. She pressed the phone to her ear and tapped her foot nervously waiting for the operator to pick up.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Please send help! Please!" The girl gasped out.

"I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. Tell me what happened. What's your location?" The operator asked in a rush.

"This guy from my school...he's a monster! I'm on 666 Queen Victoria Street, London-" The girl unwillingly let her phone slip from her grasp as a manly hand wrapped around her throat from behind as she was pulled into a strong chest. Coming from the other end of the alley behind the school she looked up into the devilishly handsome smirking face that had her running in the first place.

"Well, well look what we have here, Nik." The good looking individual said coming to stand beside the equally sexy man that had his hand wrapped around her throat, after he had slammed her against a nearby brick wall knocking any wind she had left out of her. "She was dumb enough to run 𝒂𝒏𝒅 call police." The smirking brunette man announced looking at the sexy dirty blonde haired man that was looking at her with hungry eyes.

Klaus placed a hand on head stroking her auburn locs in a soothing motion. "Shhhh," he shushed her in an unusually calm way feigning sympathy as she whimpered.

"There's nothing to fear, love. We're just going to drain you of your blood. And it's only going to hurt a lot." He says face turning from friendly to malevolent. The girl being to sob harder. Klaus released his iron hold on her, leaving the girl gasping for air.

"No screaming, sweetheart... well not until we've begun that is." Klaus and Kol looked at each other before eagerly turning back to the human and showing her the monster that lurks beneath their handsome facades. They threw there heads back as their fangs elongated and bit down greedily on each side of her neck enjoying the way she screamed loudly and squirmed under their hold.

The two men moaned in ecstasy and the metallic liquid flowed into their mouths. The harder she screamed the harder they bit down. They liked when they put up a fight. Not long after her body went limp and her eyes rolled to back of her head while her skin turned a scary shade of white.

They let her drop to the ground with a loud thud. Her body was twisted in an unnatural positions.

"Thank you for your service, 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆." Kol said to the dead girl. While Klaus shook his head at his brothers antics.

"Well this was fun. As always." Klaus added with a wicked grin that Kol matched. The pair sharply turned there heads when they heard footsteps come from around the corner.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The tall blonde and the beautiful brunette girls climbed out of the taxi slamming the door emphasizing their annoyance. They turned on their heels, dragging their huge designer suitcases behind them to the front of the school. The rain was giving the creepy eerie vibes. Everything around them was too 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕. It was really late in the evening so it would make since if everyone was asleep, especially because tomorrow was the first day of school, as it was their first day at Castle Wall academy.