𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

*MYSTIC FALLS*

This could not be happening. Damon thought to himself for what seemed like the thousandth time today. He paced back and forth in his room before he halted and picked up the first thing he saw and threw it at a wall. He was mad. No! He was furious. Liz and Sheila had sent Caroline and Bonnie off somewhere. And the worst part is they wont even tell him where they sent them.

His two other halves were gone. Damon was on the brink of losing his sanity all in all. First his younger brother went 'missing' 2 years ago. But Damon doesn't believe for a second that his brother just went out one day and went missing. He thinks Giuseppe did something to him, or sent him off as well.

That was the reason he and his father had moved to Mystic Falls. His younger brother started acting out after their mom had died and then a few weeks later he just disappeared. So Giuseppe decided they needed a fresh start. They moved to Mystic Falls where he met Bonnie and Caroline. They were his welcome committee and they were in the same grade. They clicked instantly.

Until one horrid night changed everything about them. From therapy to the sedations they stayed together. Now he didn't know where they were. They were nearly inseparable. He decided to go to home early for once in his life and then the next day he goes looking for them they're no where to be found.

He asks their guardians where they were their only reply was "GONE."  He went home and asked his father the same thing. Giuseppe told him "They are where they belong. They've caused enough trouble as it is." That's when Damon lost it and his punched his father right in the bridge of his nose and stormed out of the house. Because if anything he should be with them. Everything they did they did together.

Damon needed to rain in his anger. So he did what any logical psychopath would've done. That night it rained blood in Mystic Falls.

Now today he's in his room trying to figure out why they would send his two closest friends off and leave him there. He was more sadistic than the two combine. None of it made since. His self war was interrupted when Giuseppe's voice came booming from the stairs as he stomped his way to Damon's room.

"DAMON SALVATORE!"

"What?" Damon asked annoyed.

Giuseppe burst through his door not moments later. Damon saw the look of fury, that he was so used to, engraved in his fathers features.

Giuseppe yanked Damon to him by the lapels of his leather jacket , making Damon stumble a little bit.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Damon asked him bewildered. But then he remembered his catastrophic behavior from last night.

Giuseppe slapped Damon -Hard- before snatching him up again. Damon couldn't say that he was shocked. After all he did get his temper from his father.

"Watch your mouth," Giuseppe spat. "Don't ever raise your hand to me again. I'm not one of your little victims. Speaking of... you want to be with your little trouble making girlfriends so bad? Then you can join them. Pack your shit." He finished shoving Damon back and leaving before, a flabbergasted, Damon could even get a word in.

But wordlessly Damon did as he was told. See you soon. Damon mumbled to no one in general.

Caroline exhaled heavily, for what seemed like the umpteenth time since she put her uniform. Coming from the right of her she heard Bonnie sighing deeply as well, at least she wasn't alone. She looked herself over again in the full body mirror by her bed. She had on her sleek rounded-toe Jimmy choo pumps that had a buckle circling her ankles. To say she was relieved, that the school let them accessorize their uniforms, was an understatement. She might've had a fashion meltdown if had been otherwise.