The greatest point! Is this the end!?

Time Nest

You were walking around in the Time Nest after completing a parallel quest with some intermediate Time Patrollers. You came here to check on Chronoa ever since that incident 2 days ago. You both didn't see each other yesterday. And there was only 3 days till you date with her.

Y/n- Damn I wish we could do that again...

Goku- Do what again?

You turned around to find to find Xeno Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Pan and a young Bulma. You also saw Beat and Note with red hair and red eyes and you concluded that they are probably Super Saiyan Gods.

 You also saw Beat and Note with red hair and red eyes and you concluded that they are probably Super Saiyan Gods

Y/n- Congrats on becoming Super Saiyan Gods! They probably put you through harsh training!

Note- Thanks!

Alarm- BEEP BEEP BEEP. Demon Clan Armada detected on earth! Calling back up!

Y/n- You guys go me and Aria will keep Conton City safe.

Goku- Thanks!

Vegeta- Alright.

They all left to the Dragon Ball Pedestal in Conton City.

Y/n- Hmph now that they are gone I guess I'll go check on the old man.

You walked in to Time Scroll Hall and found Elder Kai and Chronoa there. Before you could say something you noticed they both had a worried look on their face.

Y/n- Chronoa, Elder Kai what's wrong?

Elder Kai- Toki Toki has been acting crazy lately! It won't stop pecking me and it always tries to scare The Supreme Kai of Time away!

Toki Toki- Tokkkkiiii!!!

Toki Toki flies down towards you and lands on you head and starts moving making you move to a certain section of the Time Scrolls and flew off you head and used it's feet to pick up your arms and make you take out a scroll.

Y/n- You want me to look at this scroll?

You open the scroll and see what's in it and what happened next couldn't have been avoidable.