Arigatō, mata ne

Previously on Time Stops When I'm with Her...

??- Who are we? We are...! Kaito!

Mira- Kaito? Huh that's new

Mira- Kaito? Huh that's new... last time I saw you two fused it was with the potara... Nevertheless you will lose.

Kaito- We'll never know.

He then turns Ssj3.

Kaito and Mira get into stances.

Kaito- GO!!

As soon as Kaito said that he kicked Mira across the face and knocked him into the portal to Conton City.

Mira- AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The Kamehameha hit Mira directly.

Kaito- Looks like he's done for.

Just then multiple people: Beat, Note and Trunks appeared in front of him.

Kaito- Huh? Trunks?

Trunks- Looks like we made it inside thanks to your energy. Beat here learned Instant Transmission and we were able to escape from being caught.

Kaito- I see...

Trunks- Um... Kaito are you ok?

Just then Kaito made a Spirit Sword in both hands and killed Beat and Note.

Trunks- KAITO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Just then the bodies of Note and Beat turned into a dark mist.

Trunks- What the... That was magic?

Kaito- It seems you were tricked Trunks. You were used to try and kill me and you had no idea. Trunks you're losing your edge. I'm pretty sure Vegeta wouldn't be happy about this.

Just then Vegeta and Aria appeared.

Kaito- Looks like I need to deal with some stuff. Trunks get your ass to y/n right now!

Trunks then flew into the Time Nest.

Goku Black = Aria

Zamasu = Vegeta

Aria was now laying on the ground. Just then Vegeta landed near Kaito. Before Vegeta could do anything Kaito got up and slashed the mask off Vegeta's face with a Spirit Sword.

Kaito- Sate sate sate. Looks like you I got you off guard Vegeta. Like father like son. You're both losing edge.

Vegeta- Shut up! I could say the same for you! Look at that hole in your stomach!