Female Torcher x Pony

P.S. I genderbent Zizzy as well for literally no reason, but Pony is still male. Zizzy's genderbent: Zylan, nickname: Zy
Requested by: girl_torcher01

The second we walked into the outpost I felt uneasy, as if we were being watched. I looked around but didn't see anything...

Player ran off to try to find Mr.P while Zy ran after them. I had nothing to do in the meantime though.

A few minutes of me sitting on a bench, playing with my toy sword later. Player suddenly jumped down from the top of the stairs next to me and quickly gave me a carrot.

"Huh? What's this for?"

"Stop him!!" As soon as Player said that a guy in yellow appeared and tried to attack Player but I quickly reacted, and hit him in the head.

Player then yelled a quick thanks out before running off again.

I was about to fall asleep on the bench when a grunt caused me to quickly open my eyes. When I opened them I saw the 'torcher' start to get up, but when he did his mask came off. When it was completely off I gasped in surprise. Torcher wasn't a guy this whole time like I thought she was. She was very clearly a girl, half of her face was black, she had bright blue eyes and red pupils, pink lips, and she also had long curly pitch black hair.

She was possibly the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. When she got up she ignored me and walked off. Out of curiosity I decided to follow her. That was the first time I saw the whole outpost. While walking around I saw Zy fighting some infected soldiers.

"Pony! Why are you just walking around like we're at the park! Go help Player, or me!"

I took a quick glance at Torcher before running to help Zy. Together we fought a few infected and when we were finally done I noticed his hat was on the floor. Before heading off again to find Torcher and Player I picked up and handed Zy his hat.

"Thanks Pony now go help Player"

"I was already going to but okay."

I looked in a few buildings until I finally found them. Torcher was about to burn Player into a crisp but I was able to get her down. I was holding her down and couldn't find a way to knock her out while I was still holding her down with my entire body. I had just subconsciously ran to help Player, but when I did I dropped my sword, and Player had just left.

Torcher kept struggling and tried scratching me but since she was wearing gloves it didn't hurt at all. From the looks of it I would have to hold her down until Player was done.

Minutes had passed of me holding Torcher down until she finally gave up, but Player apparently wasn't done yet. At this point it probably just looked like I was trying to cuddle her.

2 minutes later
Zy's pov

Player called me and told me that they were ready to go, they just needed Pony and me. I looked around but couldn't find him. Where could he have gone?

I looked in three buildings, there was only one left. When I opened the door I was surprised but angry at the same time. Why the heck is he cuddling with an infected?!

"Oi Pony, what do you think you're doing?!" I said as I kicked him awake. Pony and the girl's eyes bolted open. I lifted the girl away from him and knocked her out.

"AGH, ZY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" He waved his arms around in panic as he got up.

"Wait until the infection is over to make out with random people" I said sarcastically as I began walking back to where Player was.

"NOOO ZY PLEASE!!! I PROMISE IT WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!!"

"Oh yeah? Then what was it?"

"I was helping Player, but I dropped my sword so all I could do was hold her down! After waiting for so long I ended up falling asleep!" What a dumb excuse

"Ugh. If you really don't want me to tell anyone I won't"

"NOOO!!! I'm telling the truth! Please!"

I sighed.

"Fine. Let's just leave it like this. We pretend nothing happened? It's my last offer"

"Agh...fine, I can try to clear this up with you later, I guess."

I just gave a quick nod before saying we should hurry up. Pony you have a lot of proper explaining to do.