Requests here

So I saw there weren't that many of these so I decided to make my own.
To request something comment it here or else I probably won't read it.
Here's how this is gonna work:
Bold=Author's comment(me)
Normal writing=Normal/story
Italic=Thoughts
Underlined=Important/additional information

By the way, you  don't have to read this whole thing to request. It's just additional info, I suggest you read it but you don't have to.

Here are the rules/information for requesting
#1. It doesn't have to be about romance. In other words you don't HAVE to comment a ship.
#2. Genders don't matter. In other words no matter what the gender of the character is you can go ahead and request it. (I love gay ships so go ahead) UwU
#3. I will not do messed up ships such as Mr.P x George, I think the reason is obvious(incest or pedo)
#4. Feel free to comment headcanons
#5. Weird ships welcome, yes even doggy x tree
#6. Don't pm me a request, I probably won't see it.
#7. I might not do some requests. Now this is a huge might because the chances of me not doing a request are really low.
#8. Just saying but some might take me longer to write than others, but don't let that get to you. Okay?
#9. The player can be requested 
#10. No NSFW (maybe some lime...I guess I'll allow it)

All right's of characters go to minitoon. I do not own any if the piggy characters. Some oc's may be in some chapters(those chapters will mostly be separate though).

I think that's pretty much it. Now go ahead and request, what are you waiting for?