Ch3: the secret but not so secret meeting at the studio.

So yesterday my song got really popular. It's on top 20 in the fucking states! What am I gonna do if my friends found out it was me? I mean like I guess I would like tell them and stuff but I don't know if I'm ready to share that part of my life just yet.

"BILINSKI!" Someone shouted getting me out of my toughts.

"Huh?" I asked confused and I met with coaches angry and frustrated face. I look to my left and there is Scott trying to hold in his laugher. I glare at him and that makes him shut up. I look back to coach.

"Are you keeping up in my class bilinski?" He asks with a frustrated and smirking face.

"I-I am now." I say looking up to him smiling with my famous Stilinski smile. Or rather the Stiles Stilinski-oops I'm in trouble-smile. Coach sighs and mumble something about me always being trouble and goes back to his desk.

I look over at Scott again and I see that he again tries to get his laugher under control. Eventually he goes back to his work and so do I.

When the bell rings I rush out of the classroom and to my locker. I met Scott at my locker.

"Hey stiles there is a pack-meeting right after school. You'll be there right?" He asks. Oh shit. I forgot.

"Oh I'm yeah about that...Umm... so yeah I cant I- I have something to do after school." I answer him since I promised to meet Robin, Alex and Jacob after school in the studio. We were going to work on a collab together.

"Like what?" He asks me, eyebrows raised looking suspiciously at me.

"I'm eumm... my dad wanted me and him to have an fathe- son bonding day today so I can't." I say simply.

"Okayyyy..." Scott says carefully.

«Kay... okey bye then Scott!!" I interrupt him and I runs down the hall in a rush, excited to meet the others.

Sorry this was a short chapter buuuut idc.
So like I tought that the other chapter would be in the packs POV so that's why I ended it here and stuff:))

Byeeee!<3

-angie