Chapter Six | Christmas party

** Next month, Christmas Eve **

(Tara's POV)

I sat in my room, honestly not wanting to go downstairs. There was a Christmas party happening here, and I ran out of weed to calm me down. Then a thought for a moment, there could be some more alcohol in the kitchen. I got up and did a light and natural makeup look, keeping my hair in a loose ponytail.

I got dress in..

And walked downstairs, then noticed Thomas' head was stuck in between the bars of the railing

And walked downstairs, then noticed Thomas' head was stuck in between the bars of the railing. I gasped.

"Thomas!? How'd this happen?" I asked, passing by him and going infront him, so he's facing me. He blushed from embarrassment. I sighed, "Okay, I'm go get a drink, and then come back." I said.

"Okay." He said, laughing. I noticed everyone really wasn't caring that Thomas was stuck. I sighed and went into the kitchen, seeing Lucy talking to Mordecai, I smiled, noticing how Lucy was fidgeting with her fingers.

She wore..

I smiled and went up to her, "Hey Lulu?" I said, using her nickname

"Oh, hey, Tamara." She said.

"Is there any alcohol left?" I asked, she nodded and pointed at the cabinet that was open. I had one bottle of wine. I smiled, thanking her and I went to grab the bottle. I grabbed it and turned around, almost running into a guy.. 

He was about Thomas' height, 5'9", and a little older, "Oh, sorry, love." He said.

"Oh! No, I'm sorry." I said and was about to walk off till he stopped me.

"I'm Andrew." He said, I smiled awkwardly. He gave me a flirty look, and he was a little too close to me.

"Um.. Nice to meet you." I said and turned back around, quickly leaving, going straight to Thomas, but I noticed Andrew was following me, I groaned making it to Thomas, I turned around. Noticing Andrew was looking down at my ass, lust in his eyes. I felt a little more uncomfortable, "Can I help you?"

"You can help me by telling me your name and letting me have a little fun with you." 

I noticed Thomas glaring at Andrew, "Hey, leave her alone!" He said, pushing back to try a get his head unstuck.

Andrew laughed, "Who are you supposed to be? Her boyfriend? Face it man, she is wayyy out of your league."

"Well at least I never tried to smash the first time I saw her, I suggest you leave the lady alone now." 

Andrew looked at him and at me. He growled, "I'll be back." He said and walked out the party. I sighed in relief and turned to Thomas.

"Thank you Thomas." I said, I laughed to myself a little, "I would hug you, but I'd just be hugging your head." Thomas laughed, "Okay.. How are we gonna get you out." I said to myself.

I walked up the stairs to Thomas, I hesitated a little but grabbed him by the waist, I pulled him back, Thomas was pushing back, "Ow, ow, ow." he said quickly.

I stopped, "Shit, I'm sorry." 

Benson then came up to us, "Oh hey, Thomas, can you go and get some more soda from Skip's garage?" He asked.

"Um, I'd love to, but.." Thomas said, pushing back over and over. Benson sighed and looked at me.

"Tara."

"Sorry, Ben, I'm trying to help Thomas." I said, grabbing Thomas by the waist again and pulling.

"Ugh.. Mordecai! Rigby!" Benson called out.

"Yeah, we'll get the soda." Rigby said excitedly. The left after putting on a scarf. 

I sighed and sat down, "I don't know how to get you out, I would ask Skips, but he's busy cooking."

"It's alright, Tara, I'm just glad you're the first person to notice that I'm here, and remembers my name besides Benson..."

I frowned and hugged him, "Everyone knows you, their just assholes.." I said, then yawned, "I'm getting a little tired though." I opened the wine bottle and drank a little bit.

My eyes became more heavy, I ended up resting my head on Thomas' side. Closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

(Thomas' POV)

I sighed, the party ended and every guest left, Mordecai and Rigby came back with a wrapped present, saying something that they need to destroy it. They ran out the house, I smirked and pulled out of the railing.

I got my head unstuck and carefully, set Tara's head down on the staircase, "I'll be back." I whispered in natural accent. I then left the house, putting on a jacket. I met up with another Russian spy, we were going to plant a bomb through a hole in the park.

I already dug up the hole a few nights ago. I helped the guy lower the bomb down. The bomb got underground.. Then my watched beeped, "Shit." I mumbled and left, leaving the rest to the guy and Natalia. 

I ran back to the house, and went inside, seeing Tara still sleeping I looked around and grabbed a Christmas reef. I stick my head through the rails and put the reef over my neck, then wrapped Christmas lights around my horns.

I pretended to be asleep, Benson walked in first, "Thomas!" He yelled out. I acted like I jumped awake and pulled back, Tara woke up too, I got my head unstuck. I rubbed my neck, the reef felled off.

Tara rubbed her eyes and looked at me, "Yay!" She said, now realizing I'm not stuck anymore, "Now I can hug you!" 

She jumped onto my lap, giving me a big hug. I smiled, blushing. I stood up with her in my arms, and we walked out the livingroom so we wouldn't listen to Benson yell at Mordecai and Rigby. I stopped at the door, holding Tara, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Thank you, Thomas, again. He really did make me uncomfortable.." She said, "Usually I'm used to it, but this time it was different.."

I hugged her tightly, "Yeah, anytime." 

She pulled back and I set her down gently, "Merry Christmas, Thomas." She said.

"Merry Christmas to you too--" I got caught off by Tara kissing my cheek. My face burned up. She laughed and went up the stairs to her room. I placed my hand on my cheek were she kissed it, as I watched her leave.

I smiled to myself.. She's the only American that doesn't treat me like trash, I don't see what's bad about her that Natalia sees.  She very caring and sweet even if she's an addict.