Chapter Four | Natalia

((Tara's POV))

I was picking up garbage around the park, wearing my everyday clothes. I was blasting out the song Faded by Sickick ((It's a really good song and it reminds me of Tara a whole lot lol :3))

I had a cigarette hanging on my lips, puffing out smoke. I was to focused on the song that I didnt noticed Thomas come up to me.

"Hey Tara!" He said, I screamed and jumped, looking at him, "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"

I chuckled, "It's alright, Thomas." I said, "What's up?"

"Not much. You need help?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm good, but you wanna walk with me, I hate being alone."

Thomas nodded and we walked around the park, chatting about random stuff.

I finished my work and threw the trash bag away, "Hey, um... Lucy, me, Muscle Man, Starla, Mordecai, Rigby, Eileen and Margaret are going out tonight, wanna come with?" I asked Thomas.

"Sure! I'd love to, where are we going?" He asked as we walked back to the house.

"We're going to Wing Kingdom then the movies." I said, Thomas smiled.

"I'll go!"

"Cool! See you tonight!"

Thomas and I then split ways...

//Time skip\\

I decided to wear..

And Lucy wore

And Lucy wore..

We all then left to Wing Kingdom

((Thomas' POV))

I walked beside Tara behind everyone, her and I chatted about random things until we got to Wing Kingdom.

We all walked in and got a booth. We all laughed and talked about funny experiences at the park.

"Lucy, remember that time you crashed the cart into a tree, 5 months ago?" Mordecai said, laughing.

Lucy's face went a little red, and she laughed, "I was really drunk." She said in between her giggles, "Remember that time when Benson ordered those cameras to spy on Mordecai and Rigby, then got that giant eyeball!"

We all laughed, Muscle Man then tossed the empty ketchup bottle at Tara, hitting her in the face, "Yo, Tamara! Go get some more ketchup!"

Tara growled.. She stood up, going to grab more ketchup. Tara came back with the ketchup and sat down. We all ate wings and chatted a little more.

Until a group of guys came up, "Hey ladies, why not ditch these weirdos and come with us?" One of them asked.

"Um.. No thanks." Margaret said.

"Yeah, we're good." Starla said, stirring her straw in her drink.

"What about you crazy eyes?" A guy asked Tara. Tara didn't respond, she sat there all quiet, obviously uncomfortable.

"No." She said, not looking at him.

"Why not, bab--"

"She said no." I said, the guys sighed and left. Tara smiled at.

"Thank you, Thomas." She said, my face burned up a little and I smiled back.

"Yeah, no problem."

//Time skip\\

We finished watching a movie and were walking back to the park, I watch Tara take out a lighter and cigarette. Margaret was walking beside her, "You know those can kill you." She said.

Tara chuckled, "Yeah, I know."

Margaret rolled her eyes, laughing, "You sure are addicted." Tara laughed.

We split up with Margaret, Eileen, and Starla. We got to the park and walked inside. Lucy yawned, "Well, I'm off to bed." She said, "You comin' Tara?" 

Tara nodded and looked at me, "Have a goodnight, Thomas." She said, I smiled at her, feeling my cheeks burn up.

"Y-You too." I stuttered, she giggled and walked past me, going upstairs. I can smell the scent of cigarettes and the smell of Fall. 

I said goodbye to everyone else and left. I walked towards the entrance, but was grabbed. I twisted around, about to knock out the person. Then realized it was Natalia, my partner that came to America with me.

"Who was the little brown girl with the crazy eyes, Nikolai?" She asked as we walked to our secret hideout in the park, we walked in and stepped through the hidden door, closing it.

"Just some American girl that works here." I said, "Were you following us?"

"Maybe, but that girl... She looks so weird, and ugly." She said, I felt anger rise in me, "What do you even see in her, Nikolai?"

I sighed, and sat down in a chair, "She's just.. Different.. She makes me feel warm inside--"

Natalia raised her hand and slapped me hard, "Stupid! Never fall for a disgusting American!" She yelled out, "Remember! They treat you like dirt!" 

"Yeah.."

"The next time you see that girl, do not talk to her ever again!"

"But---"

"NO!"

I sighed and she left the room, leaving me alone, I looked up at the large screen of cameras and such. I frowned a little... Remember, Nikolai, they all treat you like dirt.