5. Guilt trip?

Rain

I reached the entrance and looked around for Rach, I found her talking to a Security guard. I reached to her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and gasped "Oh thanks lord, you are alright, do you even know how worried I was when I couldn't find you anywhere, I thought something might have happened to you."

I put my hands on her shoulders and said "Rach calm down. I am okay, really."

She looked at me and asked with a frown "Why is your face looking so flushed?"

"Oh!" I touched my face with my hands and suddenly a picture of Miles kissing me flashed before my eyes. I shook my head a little to clear my mind to focus on Rach's question.

"Umm...It's because I came running here. That's why." I sighed because it sounded convincing, I am really a very bad liar. She narrowed her eyes at me and I knew I have to do something before she picks up on my lie.

"Oh, common leave it now, do you wanna spend the whole night standing here. Aren't we getting late now?" It was like a switch flipped inside her, when she remembered why we were here in the first place.

"Right! Let's go. I can't wait to see them." She said and we headed inside.

Now I was feeling guilty, even though I didn't do anything wrong and it wasn't my fault. I don't think she would understand even if I explain it to her because she is crazy about Miles. I can't tell Rach about what happened back there. What would I explain to her? Would she even believe me? I am getting hard time here to believe whether it happened in real or it was just my imagination.

I am feeling so frustrated right now that I don't even want to think about it right now. Why did I agree to Rach for coming here tonight, I should have known that it is not going to turn out good seeing my circumstances nowadays, I wonder how much worse it is going to turn out.

" Rain, are you even listening to me?" She said as she moved her hand infront of my face.

"Huh...I am sorry I was just thinking about something. Sorry."

" I know what you were thinking about?" She said and I felt my face turning pale.

"You are thinking about your job again. I am telling you Rain it's going to be alright." I looked away from her face because I have never felt more guilty than now.

"Anyways I was saying that when I met Cole, he gave me VIP passes. So we are gonna be standing in one of the front rows, just infront of the stage. I am so excited." She squealed.

"Really?" I asked with the same excitement since, I have never been in any concert before, so it's good to be in the front.

"Yeah,  Amazing right!" I nodded at her.

~~~

We reached at our spot and after sometime there was a lot of chaos in the crowd, I looked at the stage as the band entered in light. First came-

"Nico Pearson - The Bassist"

Then,

"Nash Wincon - The Drummer"

Then came,

"Cole Anderson - The lead Guitarist

And finally,

"Miles Cartwright - The lead Singer

Whole crowd went crazy on their entry and started shouting. All of them were so handsome that it should be a crime for them to come together.  It was so different to see them performing live. Now I know why teenagers are all crazy for live concerts.

I took a peek at Miles and couldn't help the shiver that went through my whole body. His eyes were searching for something in the crowd. Was he looking for me? A good one Rain, he probably already forget about you. But I don't know why this thought creates a dip in my stomach.

"Hello, New York." Miles said on the mike and the crowd replied with a ear splitting response,  that made me cover my ears with my hands.

" It is feeling good to be home." The crowd roared again and he laughed.

"Today is gonna be the end of our tour and this is our last performance for it and we are going to make it fucking memorable. So, let's begin the show."

*********************************
Do you think Rain should have told Rach about the kiss with Miles?

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment.
                         Faith Williams.