Chapter 1

AMELIA

"Lia, I need cleanup in the office!" my boss yells from the back. I hear a woman giggling while he whispers something naughty in her ear. He spanks her butt and she squeals happily while walking into the garage. I sigh, put my pen down on the front desk and prepare for the nasty cleanup I have to do.

After my first day here, I bought disposable gloves for this kind of work. I've been working the front desk in this garage for almost three months and Chris always brings girls into his office, giving them his 'special treatment', as he calls it, on his desk. I put my gloves on, get a rag, sanitizer spray and walk into his office.

This time he actually put the condom in the trashcan, so I don't have to touch it. Even with gloves, it's nasty. At least he's got a clean desk that is easy to sanitize. All the paperwork is placed on another desk at the window. I guess he got sick of moving it every time he wanted to fuck someone on his desk, which he does a lot.

I spray the whole desk and laptop that is put to the side, and scrub it clean. I put the rag in the trashcan along with the gloves when I'm done, then take out the trash through the backdoor. I walk to the bathroom and scrub my hands clean, then walk back to the front desk and handle the online bookings, phone calls and customers that walk in to leave or pick up their car.

A little over three months ago, I lived in San Francisco with my fiancé, Victor. We met Junior year in college in my home town, Los Angeles. His father owns a business corporation, San Francisco being the main office, and after college Victor started working there. He wanted me to move with him, so I did. He got me a job at the front desk at his dad's company. Not my dream job. I was qualified for more, but it was ok, I liked it there.

We lived there for about three years in a house that Victor bought before I found out he'd been cheating on me. I worked the front desk at the entrance and he had his office on the top floor along with his dad. Apparently, his secretary did more than the job description enquired. I found out through gossip. I had lunch at the company's cafeteria one day and overheard a few colleagues talk about the boss sleeping with his secretary. I thought they were talking about Victors dad, but then they mentioned his name and my whole world just went crashing down.

Victor was one of the popular boys in school. He was handsome, fit but lean, and had blond styled hair. He had high grades, was a quarterback of the football team and had his life served on a silver platter. I didn't like him at first. I thought he was just an ignorant jock, but he always treated me nice.

Even if I've never been a really social person, I went to parties with him, stood by him and supported him in everything he did. I guess I was 'perfect wife material' and his parents approved of me even if I don't come from a wealthy family. We weren't poor either. Mom and dad are hard workers and live in a pretty decent house.

I was more of a book-nerd. I had high grades and spent most of my time at the library before I met Victor. When he started to notice me, I wasn't sure if he really liked me or it was just some evil bet. I'm not ugly, boys notice me, but they usually go for the ones that want their attention. I didn't.  Victor didn't give up, though, and he was really nice to me. I fell in love with him and I thought he was 'the one'.

At parties, he always made sure I felt comfortable, but I heard his friends whisper about me and I saw him laugh with them a few times. When we went home, he was nice and caring towards me. The last year, he was more distant and our sex-life didn't really exist anymore. He would wake me up from time to time, do his 'thing', while I wasn't satisfied at all. 

When I found out he'd been cheating on me, I moved back to L.A. I stayed with my parents for a few weeks until I found a shitty apartment and this job at the garage. It's a pretty big garage and they do some custom work which sometimes bring in big shot customers. 

When I applied for this job, Chris, my boss, thought I was a little too overqualified to work at a garage, but after looking me up and down and licking his lips a few times, he said, "Well, if you want to work here, the job is yours. You might be an asset, working the front desk." He winked at me and I cringed a little, knowing he meant my looks would maybe draw in more customers.

Little did I know that he also wanted to fuck me on his desk along with the other girls he brings there, but I made it clear to him that was never going to happen. He still tries to flirt with me, but mostly for fun. He would never do anything or touch me in an inappropriate way, so I don't feel the need to charge him for sexual harassment. He's just a tease and laughs at me when I blush or flip a finger at him.

He's not bad looking. He's fit, got a few tattoos and a well-groomed beard. The opposite to Victor who's a businessman wearing suits all the time, mostly navy blue ones. But he's a lady's man and I've had enough of cheating bastards even if Victor was the only one.

Most of the guys working here, have tattoos and I actually got one myself. When I moved back here, I first had my crying and eating a lot of ice cream period, then got to the pissed off period. I was pissed at Victor and being his perfect little soon to be wife. He despises tattoos, so I didn't just get one because I wanted one. I got it to piss him off even if he didn't see it.

I toned my hair a shade darker too, but that quickly washed off. Nothing to extravagant though. I'm still that quiet, unsocial girl I was before, but I needed some 'go fuck yourself' attitude at the time. I think my hair and the tattoo on my right forearm did it. At least I can pretend it did even if it's just a beautiful butterfly.

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I don't want the extra attention it might bring and thanks to my grandmother on mom's side who was Puerto Rican, I've got light tanned skin. Otherwise I would be the pales one living in L.A. since I don't go out much.

The men working here all look decent and are used to getting attention. Some women coming in here act stupid and want to get help with their cars even if nothing's wrong with them. I hear them giggling and see them twirling their hair between their fingers, trying to act sexy and innocent. Don't get me wrong, they can do whatever they want. If they want to get the 'special treatment' it's up to them. I just think they could respect themselves a little more. They can get their attention without acting the way they do, but I guess the guys somehow get turned on by it.

I might also be a little bitter since I'm the one cleaning up the mess afterwards. That's why I scoff and roll my eyes at them and the guys chuckle at me because they know I'm nothing like them. I don't need a man in my life anyway. I've got my books. A hot romance and my vibrator can do the trick.

When Chris teases me and whispers something naughty in my ear, making me blush, they all laugh at me. I just mutter some curse words and leave. I'm not a prude. I wouldn't mind some hot sex, but only with a man that loves me and treats me with respect...and we all know that's never going to happen, so I'm just going to keep being single, to my mom's despair.

She always thought me and Victor would give her grandchildren soon and I guess I did too. Life can change in an instant, but I'm good with where I am...I think. I just need a better apartment and I would prefer another job, but it pays the bills and it's not that bad...besides from wiping my boss's semen from his desk or floor several times a week.

Why do I do it, you think? Well, my job description says that I have to keep the office area clean, so like the good girl I am, I do my job without complaining. Well, a little cursing and complaining, but I still do it. It's not like I'm going get fired for it. The guys curse all the time.

Little did I know that my calm, to most people, boring life, was about to change.