♣𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨♣

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Holy sh*t, Noelle he's--"

Noelle slapped a hand over your mouth, preventing you from finishing your sentence. "Not another word."

"Hehs hahwt..." your words were muffled by her hand and she shook her head, sighing. "You and your thing with anime characters..." They continued to introduce themselves, not noticing you and Noelle conversing near the back of the class.

Noelle felt something wet on her palm and she quickly retracted her hand from your mouth, her face contorting to one of disgust. "You-"

"This is my assistant. Alecdora, if you will." Your teacher motioned to the guy who stood straight with green hair next to him.

"I am Alecdora Sandler, 3rd year in Clover High, Sir Vangeance's assistant and a member of the Golden Dawn Squad."

His words made you rise a brow. 'Golden what? Squad?' You looked to your right and left, sending Noelle and Mimosa confused looks and they were as confused as you were.

You focused back at your teacher and he began to explain a couple of things about the school, also noticing how not just you and your friends, but the majority of the class were confused about this squad thing.

"Clover High has various squads that will work together whenever there are events that will occur in our school, an example of that is a sports event." William explained which interested the students more.

Lightly chuckling at the students reactions and some of them leaning closer to listen more carefully, he continued as he wrote the squads on the board.

"There are 10 squads in total: The Golden Dawn, Black Bulls, Silver Eagles, Crimson Lions, Blue Rose, Coral Peacocks, Green Mantises, Azure Deer, Eye of the Midnight Sun and Purple Orca. Each of them are lead by a teacher from this school and has a student as an assistant."

(I decided to make Eye of the Midnight Sun a squad since I didn't really know where to sort the elves in the school into each squad)

A student raised their hand to question him and William nodded, allowing them to ask away. "So, that means we're going to be sorted to each of those?"

"Exactly."

They nodded and another raised their hand. "Who will be the one to sort us? And when?" He smiled. "The principal of this school will be the one to sort all of you. That will probably be tomorrow, after you've met each of your teachers and known of what they teach and which squad they lead."

The students nodded in understanding and the introductions continued, your homeroom teacher letting all of you talk to one another to know your other classmates names and making acquaintances.