♣𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙♣

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Lunch was over and next thing you know, your asses were back on your seats and meeting your other teacher's

Lunch was over and next thing you know, your asses were back on your seats and meeting your other teacher's. You were informed that you'll be having a test tomorrow in Math and Science.

"What? Forces of what?? Calculate the what??? WHAT????"

You slammed your forehead against your desk, not a single topic they mentioned stayed in your brain, their words coming in through your left ear only to go out to the right.

"I don't get this one..." Mimosa muttered, staring at a problem in math. The boys at the back wasn't complaining much about the test. They were either talking or staring off into somewhere and thinking of whatever comes into mind.

"We have to calculate this? I see... Maybe I can ask some assistance from my brother." Noelle thought out loud, looking at you and Mimosa. "Do you want to come with?"

"Our savior!" You both dramatically exclaimed, anime crying at Noelle who only sweatdropped and went back to doing her own thing.

⊰᯽♣️᯽⊱

Your teachers in math and science came back to the room before dismissal, handing out prints of reviewers for the students who couldn't seem to understand the topic.

Credits to Noelle and the whole class chiming in, asking them for those reviewers they needed to understand the topic much more.

And here you were, sitting on a chair, waiting for your friend to finish her training with her brother so that you could study together after.

You heard a loud 'THUD' coming from inside the room, like someone fell on the floor harshly followed by an audible 'OOF'.

Concerned, you opened the door only to see Mimosa kneeling on the floor, hugging her stomach in pain. "What happened?!"

Her brother stood tall next to her, posing dramatically and a closed eye smile plastered on his pretty face. "Her breath was taken away by my beauty and elegance in fighting!"

Mimosa glared at him. She struggled to stand but was able to land a firm kick to her brother and making him drop to the floor.

"Begone thot!"

Well, that was quite the show. Anyways- Mimosa lead you to their study room, opening your textbooks and studying them together.

Okay, let's be honest not everyone is good at focusing and would get distracted especially when they're not interested in reading the endless and boring explanations in books.

"Muahahaha! You thought it was your king, but it was I, (Y/n)!" You did an evil laugh, holding your science book in one hand while the other was held out in front of you.

"An enemy!" Mimosa held her math book in one of her hands, also holding out her hand towards you as if magic was coming out of them.

"You may have tricked me once, but you can never trick me twice! Begone, impostor!" The two of you started waving your hands, imaginary powers blasting out if your palms.