♣𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙𝙨♣

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"..."

You stared darkly at the sheet of paper infront of you, laid neatly on your wooden desk. The questions were yet to be answered, and the problems were yet to be solved.

You've already finished with your science test, but math...

That cruel man decided to gift you, Mimosa, Noelle, Leopold, Asta, and Yuno extra problems to solve. Advanced complicated ones.

Why? Well, two words.

Unicorn Braid.

Leopold happened to visit the study room and saw Nozel sleeping soundly on the couch with his head leaning on the back of it, making the braid infront of his face that was standing thanks to Mimosa's hair gel much more obvious.

He couldn't help but take a picture, this is a sight that can only happen once in a blue moon. He didn't spread it though, he only sent it to your group chat and made it the most magical and memorable picture of the year, if not, decade.

"Why me too...?" Yuno muttered, deadpanning at the extra sheets of paper on his desk.

"We're all witnesses of the blessed picture." Mimosa answered while writing on the test paper, followed by a whisper. "Worth it."

"I'd call it a cursed image if this is the outcome once seeing it." Yuno sighed. When he saw the picture in the group chat while he was at home, he let out a small smile, amused by his friends foolish deeds. He just didn't expect that he'd be involved in it.

"My brain hurts..." Asta complained, a frown on his face but it was obvious that he wasn't giving up on answering all the questions on the sheet.

All of them are answered, but he doesn't really know if they're all correct. He guessed on some of the questions like writing a random number on it.

All six of you could feel the dark glare your teacher is giving you from his desk infront of the class, and none of you dared to look up.

Too intimidated by his... unicorn braid and glare.

⊰᯽♣️᯽⊱

"Mmm~ It's so good!"

You munched on a slice of cake that was prepared for you by your mother. You savored it, wanting it to last long instead of eating it one gulp that you wouldn't be able to cherish the flavor.

"Is that cake I see? May I have a bite?" You heard two girls ask, seeing it was Mimosa and Noelle you didn't really mind sharing your food with them, so you let them have some.

"Oi, when do you think they're going to sort us?" You heard Leopold ask, making you and the others turn to him. "We actually forgot about that."

"It's pretty obvious where you'll end up, Leo. Your brother is the leader or captain of the Crimson Lions, so ofcourse you'd be sorted there." Mimosa stated, making him sulk. "Man, I thought mine would be a surprise."