[𝟷𝟷] 𝚂𝙸𝙼𝙿

⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

-UNEDITED-

"Look I'm not saying that was all me, but that was totally all me."

Tsukishima snorts as he takes another sip of his strawberry milkshake. "No, it wasn't. None of your previous ratings were ever this high."

"That's because I looked cute today," you pointed out with a joking smile as you took a bite of your cookie.

It was nearly three weeks since you both agreed to work together and get through this internship as quickly as possible. And just as you thought, you two made a pretty damn good team (when he wasn't being a dick anyway.)

Your tour guide ratings skyrocketed since then, with nearly all of your groups giving you 5 stars for your service. Both Miku and Mr. Haruhiko noticed this and teased you relentlessly about how good he was for you.

"You always look like this but okay y/n."

"You realize that means you're agreeing that I always look pretty right? You're indirectly complimenting me."

"I'm not-"

"Well aren't you two just adorable." You paused your argument as a cheerful Miku strolled into the cafeteria with a clipboard in hand.

You waved at her and offered her one of your cookies which she accepted. "What's wrong? You're never this happy before your 2 PM tours."

"That's because I'm not going. We got four more interns yesterday so I'm training them." She paused to take a bite and look between you two.

"Actually why don't you take one? Obviously,  you don't have your hands full with Tsukishima anymore."

"I absolutely do." You hurried to correct her. Reaching across the table to cup his face into your hands. "See? Full hands."

He was startled for a moment before he rolled his eyes and shifted his glasses so he'd be more comfortable there. "I mean her hands do look pretty full to me."