[𝟼] 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽

⊱ ────── {⋅

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Of all the bullshit you had prepared yourself to face that day; seeing Tsukishima Kei's annoying smirk first thing in the morning was NOT one of them.

"Why the fuck are you here?" You growled as you looked at him over the coffee machine. You had been having a rather peaceful morning up until that point. With the intent of preserving said peace, you had gotten to work early in hopes of avoiding most of your coworkers while you stopped by the breakroom to make coffee.

But of course, the universe just had to fuck you over in the worst way possible.

"I asked you a question fuckmunch."

Tsukishima tsked as he approached you. "Now now y/n, is that any way to be speaking to your new coworker?"

A mixture of disbelief and confusion took over your features as you stared him down. "What are you-"

"Oh Y/n! Good, you're here!"

Your head snapped over to Mr. Haruhiko, one of your senior coworker. He smiled politely at you as he entered the breakroom where you and Tsukishima were staring each other down.

"And I see you're already familiar with our new intern."

Your confusion morphed to annoyance as you connected the dots

There's no way that he coincidentally signed up for the internship program just a week after you and Miku spoke about it in front of him. And if the cocky grin on his lips was anything to go by, he knew that you had already figured it out.

"Was there really no better option we could've gone with?" You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Oh don't be rude now y/n. Mr. Tsukishima is a lovely young man. And quite smart too." You scoffed loudly.

Mr. Haruhiko then reached into the briefcase he carried. He shifted through the folders of paperwork before handing a sheet of it to you.

"See? He's extremely capable and more than qualified."