[𝟿] 𝙸𝚃𝚂𝚈 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚂𝚈

-HEAVILY UNEDITED-

"You're kidding right"

You scowled as you glared at Miku who was signing off on a delivery. "Nope. We need a new gift shop. Brings in more sales y'know?" She clicked the pen and handed it back to the delivery man.

"Now help me bring in those boxes to storeroom 6," You stared blankly at her then took out your phone to text Tsukishima. There was no way in hell you were gonna do all the work yourself when you had a perfectly capable intern to bully.

You
Come to the storeroom B6 rn

Tall ass mf  🦕
Idk where that is

You
Then find a fucking map. There are
like 15 of them all over the museum

Tall ass mf 🦕
I lost my glasses

You
I'll give you the last bag of 
sour skittles

Tall ass mf🦕
Should've started with that dumb fuck
What room again?

You rolled your eyes and replied then shoved the phone in your pocket.

"Was that Kei?" Miku asked excitedly as she sat on a box beside you.

You shrugged. "Maybe."

"You know for a guy you supposedly hate so much, you smile a lot when you text him."

You immediately jumped to deny it. "That's not true. We hate each other."

"Doesn't seem that way to me." She wiggled her eyebrows. "And you have to admit that he's kinda cute. Like in a bit next door kinda way."

"Absolutely not. He's more like the boy who'd stick boogers in your hair during recess to flirt with you."

"Is that a challenge?" A sarcastic voice interrupted your conversation.

"Speak of the devil."

"You wound me. Truly. Here I thought my girlfriend was starting to warm up to me."

Miku choked and looked between you two. "Girlfriend?"

"Only when Kunimi is around," you hurried to correct her.

"Kunimi was here too? What the fuck happened while I was gone?"

"It's a long story. I'll explain la— Kei get the fuck off me." You heard him chuckle as he rests his chin on your head and put all his weight on your shoulders.

He knew you hated it but he absolutely loved it.

"I'm tired. As my girlfriend, you should hold me and comfort me."

"I'm not your girlfriend and you're too big for that."

"I'm too big for other things too." You rammed your elbow into his stomach making him choke and jump back from you.

"Fucking aggressive shit."

You ignored his insult and grabbed the smallest of the nearby boxes full of t-shirts. "Make yourself useful and help me bring down these boxes."

He scoffed. "Yeah no. I have delicate fingers."

"You'll have broken fingers if you don't help me."

"Sorry not convinced," he flirtatiously twirled a piece of Miku's hair as he passed her. He smiled noticing how your eye twitched when you saw it.

"You have fun with those," he pats your shoulder mockingly as he tried to pass you. You grabbed his collar and pulled him back.

"Where'd you think you're going, newbie? Don't you know that it's your job to assist with menial tasks like this?"

He stared down at you. "That wasn't in the job description."

"Well, it is now. Consider it a hazing ritual." You dropped the box you had into his hand. "Now get to it."

Before he could complain you grabbed two more boxes and added them to the one he had. "Good job Kei you're so strong."

Miku laughed at your cruelty and grabbed two boxes herself. "You two make a weird couple."

"We're not a couple." you both yelled at the same time.

━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━

"This place is gross." Tsukishima cringed as he ran a finger on the door frame; a thin layer of dust accumulating on it.

"That's exactly why you're gonna clean it while I finish my History homework."

"Are you serious?"

"Yup." You replied popping the p. You shoved the broom into his arms then rest the box of cleaning supplies on top of a nearby table.

"Get to it." You grinned as you leaned against one of the less dirty walls. Just because you had homework doesn't mean you couldn't watch him suffer a bit first.

"I despise you."

"How unfortunate." You responded nonchalantly as you took out your phone.

Tsukishima just scowled at you but went in there anyway. Then immediately ran back out.

You glanced up at him from your phone. "What?"

He just gulped quietly then looked off to the side as if he was embarrassed. "ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳ."

It took you an embarrassingly long minute to register what he said. "A spider? As in the insect?"

"No y/n as in the flower, OF COURSE, ITS THE FUCKING INSECT!"

"First of all, lower your voice little miss Muffet."

"And seriously? It's just a spider. You'll be fine." You tried to push him back inside but with your height difference, you couldn't do very much. Instead, he glared at you before flinging the broom to the side and going to your previous spot and sitting down.

"I'm not doing it he said firmly."

"Because of a spider?"

"Yes because of the fucking spider."

"You know we can't leave until we finish right? And I have plans at home, I'm not staying here with you."

"Then get it yourself. Otherwise, get comfy bitch."

You stared at him with bewildered shock. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious." He looked at you up and down then crossed his arms.

What a bitch

You gave him a dirty look then grabbed a nearby broom and went into the room. Then immediately came back out, and slumped down next o him.

"That's a big ass fuckin spider."

"Yup."

You two sat in silence.

"We should leave."

"Yeah, we should." He agreed immediately as both of you ran for the exit. 

This was probably the first time you two had agreed on something, who knew it would be because of a damn spider.

Your celebration would have to happen another time though since you now had to come up with an excuse so Miku wouldn't murder you.