Chapter 7: PAX

After your hour long flight you make it and meet all of your friends. You see Tannar, Mully, Josh, Grant (Narrator), Eddie, Gabby and Smashing. You run and hug Tannar first since you haven't seen her in so long. The first thing she noticed was the hickey on your neck. "Oooo Mully told me about you and Juicy, oh Juicy has one too" Tannar said jokingly. "Mully!" Gaege say as he hits Mully in the arm. "Ok ouch!" Mully says. "Oh come'on you softie!" Gaege tells Mully. "Says who?" You say to Gaege. All of you laugh. You all hug and go to your hotel. When you're at your hotel you change. 

You change to this

You change to this.

Later you go and are going to meet some fans. You meet many fans at the place you're staying at, you sign autographs and take many pictures. Later you have to go to the bathroom. Gaege see that you're leaving and goes with you but he's far behind and you don't notice. Suddenly a hand grabs you by your arm. You get dragged into a room. Gaege sees this and run to the room. He hears someone getting hit and he gets worried and angry. A sound of a knife came and Gaege managed to kick down the door. He sees that it's  your dad and he knocks him out in one hit. Gaege see you sitting on the floor he sees blood and comes up to you. You have been damaged to the head by two hits, you're bleeding from your head and you're holding on to your hand. "He cut my hand" you say to Gaege. "Oh that mother fucker!" Gaege says in straight anger. He carries you to one of the hospital stands and he goes back to where my dad is to hold an eye on him incase he decide to run of. He calls the police that was in the building they get him and takes him away. Gaege sprints back to you. You're now all stitched up and got an ice pack. "Hey me and Lily can't meet the rest of the fans today but tomorrow okey, something awful happened to her" Gaege says to the host of PAX. He understands and asks Gaege to say to Lily to get well.
Back at you and Gaege's room you are cuddling next to each other. Later all of your friends come over and stay with you and Gaege to comfort both. They all stay over and you watch a bunch of movies. You and Gaege are cuddling all night till you fall asleep. "I have to get up and change the bandages" you say, Gaege follows you to help you. "Hey you, let me help" Gaege says in his Juicy voice. "Ouch" you say. "Sorry sugar we have to rinse it" he replies. "Yeah I know, owie" you say back. When he's done replacing it he kisses your wound softly. He looks up. You lean your head into his so your eyes are connected. "Thank you for saving me today, idk what would have happened if you weren't there" you say with tears in your eyes. "Any time sugar" he says. You lean in for a kiss so does Gaege and you kiss each other. Josh, noticed that you both were gone for a while so he start to go to your bedroom where you and Gaege are. He sees you but you and Gaege don't. Josh goes back to the living room to get the others. Then all come and looks at you two. Soon Gaege noticed that they were watching and he looked over to them. "Ooooo and what is going on in here?" Josh says jokingly. "Uhh nothing" Gaege replies. You look at Gaege and smile. "Let's go back and watch more movies" you whisper to him. "Ok sure" he says. You all go back and watch movies to all of you fall asleep.