Chapter 16: Never give up

(Hey guys its me the writer I just wanted to say sorry for not posting any chapters. These chapters have been very har for me to write just because I'm going through, some what of issues myself about the same theme. But please if any of you are suffering with this kind of stuff plz get help bc it can get worse. It got pretty bad with mine problems but I'm ok now)

«GUYS SHE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM!» I run downstairs to the others in shock. "I'm gonna track her down and find her" I continue. After just about a minute I've find her location. "Wait here I'm gonna fix this, do not follow me on this one" I say to them with a tone.
*after a 30 minute drive*
I'm at the location but I park a little bit away since I don't want her to see me. I see her laying on the ground, without a blanket and I see scars on her arm. "Lily?" I say softly. No answer, I walk up to her laying her on my lap. I can feel a low pulse. "NO LILY!?" I yell. I call 911 and am waiting for them to come. I hear sirens I pick her up and they see me on the road. "She cut herself and she has a low pulse" I say in tears. "You drive after us ok and we'll meet at the hospital where she will get a room. She is going to be all good in some hours" I hear one of them say. It was pretty late by now and my eyes started to get pretty heavy, I slowly drift off. "Mr Gibson? Lily is awake now" one of the nurses says. "Oh ok where is her room?" I say with my sleepy voice. She leads me to Lily's room. I walk in, she is laying in one of the hospital bed. "Hey, baby" I say softly. "Why did you drive away? Me and the others were so scared" I continue. "I'm so sorry, I want to tell you but not now ok? But when we get home" she says tearing up. "Ok, that's fine, I'm just glad that you are ok" I say trying to calm her down. I go outside the room to talk to the doctor. "When can she go home?" I ask him. "Well we saw the scars on her arm, and we hope she's not suicidal. But we want to talk to her but she can probably go home in the morning, but you have to have an eye on her at all times" he says. "Ofc I will, thank you".
*In the morning*
Lily's POV
The door opens to my room. "You are now clear to go miss Cole, but your boyfriend will keep an eye on you since we saw the scars on your arm" the doctor tells me. "I understand, the reason I did it will make sense but I will say it when the time is right" I reply. "Understandably" the doctor says and then walks out.
*text between Geage and the boys*

G: Lily is ok but we all have to keep an eye on her since she and cuts on her arm and I think you know what it's from.
*all of them* oh, really.
G: yeah she's on suicide watch by us. But we're coming home but can you guys go end get her car. *sends the address where the car is*
E: ok sure

"You ready to go home, babe?" Geage asks me. "So ready" I say as I'm out of the bed. We go to the parking lot and we drive back home. I've fallen asleep while we drove home.
Gaege's POV
We are now home and Lily has fallen asleep. She is so adorable. I get out of the car and go over to the passenger side and get Lily out, I carry her bridal styles to the door. I knock quietly, and soon after Grant opens the door. "Shhhhh, she's asleep" I tell him. The others also come to the door. I head to the bedroom, and I lay down next to her, making sure she won't run away. But I don't think she will.
The next day. I wake up and I see the bathroom door is wide open and the lights are on, I hear Lily being sick. "Bub are you ok?" I ask. "I think it's time you know why I ran away even though I'm so scared to tell you" Lily says with her shaky voice. "Lily you're making me worried" I say. "I-I think I'm pregnant, I don't know but I've been have pretty much all of the symptoms but I haven't gotten a test, so idk for sure. But I thought that you would leave me bc it's too early" she tells me crying so much. "Aww Lily, ofc I would never leave you. But we should figure out if you are or not. Either way we will figure it out" I say back. "I could go and get a test, if you don't want to we don't have to tell the others ok?". "Ok thanks, I love you so much" Lily says. "I love you too boo" I say kissing her forehead and leaving the house. She walks downstairs with me. "Hey Lily I'm making breakfast, come eat you two" Gabby says. "Imma pass I have to get something" I answer. Watch her for me please, I mouth to Gabby and the other boys.
Lily's POV
I hear the front door opening and I look over at it, it's Geage walking down in the door he winks at me and I go with him. "Big goosy is gonna get some, remember what the doc said fool" Eddie says. "Shut it taco boy" Geage says back. We walk upstairs and I go in the bathroom to take the test. When I get out I lay the test down. Suddenly the others walk in. "Are you pregnant?!" They all studder. "I don't know, but since you see that I've taken the test. This is the reason I went away. I was scared I was pregnant and that Geage would leave me if I was" I say. "Aww, he would never. And if he had I would have beaten him up for it" Josh and Mully says. "It's ready" I say. "It's....negative" I continue. "So is that good or bad?" Eddie asks. "It's good I'm not ready for a kid yet" I answer Eddie's question. They all cheer. "But what if it was positive?" I say. "Then it would have and I would have been happy about it" Geage says. "Awww Juicy is soft" mully teases. "Ok I'm soft but that's nice" Geage replies.