Chapter 14

I am so close to giving up in this hell hole! I cried and cried! All because I'm a girl, I am have become a bargaining tool/punch bag. Was that all I'm good for? Screw them all!

I refused to have dinner ready for a bunch of abusive, ungrateful goons! It was 6:45pm and I was still adamant on my decision. Instead, I decided to take a walk on the pier to clear my head. When I was back in Manhattan, I used to sit on the roof top of the lodging house and just breathe the fresh air that is New York. Here in Brooklyn, I could smell the sea water, I could hear the bells from nearby boats and I could see the lighthouse light in the distance.

These past few days have finally caught up with me, from the stress of Spot's anger, Jack's selfish planning, being a punch bag and running non stop from Brooklyn to Manhattan finally took it out on me. I was starting to get lightheaded and as I was walking I missed my footing and fell off the pier into the cold salt water!

Last thing I saw was a hand pulling me back up and I yet again succumbed To unconsciousness.

(It's been a good few years since I last wrote a chapter, but I am hoping to have this finished over the next month and begin a new story, I'm planning on a dramione fanfic, what do you think?)