Chapter 6

I haven't seen Spot since the incident which I'm glad about. It was getting late so I pulled some blankets that were hung loose on the dresser drawers and picked up a fairly clean pillow from Spot's bed and went in to a corner that was the most furtherest away from his bed.
Just as my eyes were closing, I heard footsteps and giggles, female giggles. Oh no he's got a whore with him!
I wasn't having any of it so I got up and stood in front of the door with my arms crossed angrily waiting. Then in came Spot and his bit on the side.
"Sophie what the fu..."
I pushed Spot out the way immediately regretting it.
"Sorry sweet face I got here before you, so you can just run on back to your selling spot because your no use here"
Satisfied the whore angrily walked out leaving a shiny red hand print on Spot's face.
Spot turned to me with so much anger.
"I believe she made a mistake there"
SLAP
"The slap should have been for you. Problem solved."
I fell to the floor from so much force, tear threatening to appear, spot's face came down to mine.
"Never do that again or it will be more than just a slap in the face"
There were sound of pure evil in his speech. What could he do to me? I now realise what Spot Conlon truly is capable of.
Jack where are you?