Package

"Sigh" Link was bored. He had already defeated the Calamity, and Zelda was alive. He really didn't have to be Zelda's personal knight anymore, because now the Sheika protected her. I mean, he could still be her knight, but she doesn't really pay attention to him anymore. The champions were still alive,(somehow) but were distracted with their villages and what not. So, he had nothing to do. He was walking around the castle, that everyone rebuilt after the destruction and mishap with Calamity Ganon. Link was in deep thought, and bumped in to Zelda. Crap.

   "Oh! Link! Sorry, I was running around and didn't notice you there! Actually, are you free right now? I have a favor to ask of you." Link was wondering if he should help Zelda or not, but he chose to help. "Yeah. I'm free right now. What's the favor?" Zelda looked a little nervous, which was weird, but Link ignored it for now. "Uhm... Well, would you possibly take this to the rito champion? It is an important package, and it's pretty urgent." Link had now realized why Zelda was nervous. She knew that Revali had a one-sided rivalry with Link, yet she asked him to deliver a package to the rito? "Why don't you ask someone else? You know Revali hates me." Zelda had a plan. She hoped it worked. "Well, I don't really trust someone better than you to have something important. And this package is incredibly important. So please, deliver this package... " She looked at him with pleading eyes. Now, usually Link wouldn't be affected by this, but when Zelda made these eyes, no one could refuse her. "Fine,  fine. I'll deliver it. Let me get my supplies ready first. I'll be back."

Link's POV:
   I wonder what is so important that Zelda wants me to deliver to Revali. I mean, I don't mind, I'm just worried about Revali. I hope he doesn't dropkick me. Those talons would hurt... I feel like Zelda has something up her sleeve, but, whatever. Too bad I won't be able to take the Sheika Slate. I can only take the runes. If only we had 2 Sheika Slates so Zelda and I can both have one. Let's see... I have food, fairy tonic, runes, elixirs, rupees... I feel like something is missing but... I can't think of what. Whatever. I'll just go right now.

No one's POV:
Link walks back in the main room, where Zelda was waiting. "Link, here is the very important package. Do you have everything ready?"  "Yes, I guess I shall be heading out now. See you in probably... A week. Are you going to be ok? Are you sure you want me to take this package?" Enthusiastically, Zelda said "Yes, I am going to be fine! And yes, you should be the one delivering that package. Bye link!"
Link started heading out without Epona, as he wanted to take it slow, and didn't want her freezing.

Ty guys for reading this first part! I hope it was up to your standards, and hope you keep reading! Anyways, bye! ٩(̀ᴗ́)ᵇʸᵉ

Update: ty so much for the reads!!