The Castle

Link's POV:
I heard Urbosa laughing, so I turned around. I don't know what she was laughing about, but I saw Revali just standing there. She was probably laughing at him, as Zelda was laughing at me. "Hey! Little Guy! What are you looking at?" I turned back to face Daruk. I completely forgot I was talking to him. "Oh, I was looking at why Urbosa was laughing." He scratched the back of his head, looking as confused as I was. "Oh, she was probably laughing at Revali, I think." I nodded in agreement, as I also thought that was the reason. I told him goodbye, and walked toward Mipha. "Oh! H-Hello Link. How are you?" I had grown taller than Mipha, so now I have to look down to see her face. "I'm good. How about you?" "I'm doing well.. Why are you here?" I wonder... Why am I here? "...Well... Have you talked to Zelda lately? I think you two would be great friends. Maybe even more.." Her face goes red, even though she is already red. "Um.. No... I haven't talked to her... Actually, I'll talk to her now! Excuse me.." She walks toward Zelda, and she seems to get excited. Revali moved towards the books sometime ago, and seems to to be in intense concentration. So, I do the only logical thing. I will interrupt him.

Revali's POV:
After Urbosa had her joy laughing at me, I go to where the books are. I enjoy reading, as it calms me. I sit down and read a book. Link's face pops up. "What in Hylia are you doing Hero? I was enjoying my book, you know." "Well, I have nothing to do. Also, I wanted to say thank you for saving me yesterday." He softly smiled, and it made my heart beat faster. "W-Well, I would let you suffer, if it wasn't for you and the other champions for saving Hyrule. Plus, if I didn't save you I would've never seen the light again." He laughs at that, and it makes my feathers fluff. "Now, would you mind moving? I actually enjoyed this book." He frowns a bit but sits to the seat next to me. I could see Urbosa laughing. I'm going to have to tell Link to leave. "Hero, leave me alone, would you?" He looks disappointed but leaves. What a hero. A hero who loves attention.

The next day

I wake up from my hammock and get ready. I walk to where the books are and grab a book, until someone stops me. "What do you want?" I don't want to deal with someone right now. "Well, I just wanted to say hello. Also, we're the only ones awake." "Well, I'd like to keep it that way before Urbosa bothers me again." "Yeah, I guess. I prefer the quiet, honestly." I nod and continue to look for a book. "Well, I'm going to go practice outside. Bye."

After a few hours, the other champions wake up. "U-Um... Revali?" I turn to see who was speaking to me, and surprisingly, it was Mipha. Truth be told, I have nothing against her. However, she's too quiet and shy for my liking. "Um... Do you know where L-Link is?" Ah. Of course she's asking to know where Link is. "Oh? The Hero? He's probably practicing outside." "Thank you." She walks away. Sigh. I sit next to a window and watch Mipha talk to Link, hardly paying attention to my book. "Well, well, well... What is the Rito champion looking at, ay?" I get startled and flinch. Of course it's Urbosa. "What do you want?" Of course she looks smug. "Well, I was just wondering what you were looking at. It seem you were staring at Link and Mipha... Care to explain why?" "Look, is it really any of your business where I'm looking and where not?" I get up and leave, not wanting to deal with Urbosa. "Hey! Get back here!" She doesn't come to drag me, but instead gives me a choice. Well, I choose to go to my room for some peace and quiet.

Link's POV:
While practicing my sword fight, I didn't realize that someone came up behind me. "Hello Link! Are you practicing?" I immediately hold my sword up to my guard, then realize it's Mipha. "Oh! Hi Mipha. Yeah I've been practicing for... 2-3 hours I think..." "Link! Do you realize you need breaks sometimes? Do you have any scratches, wounds? I could heal them for you." I smile awkwardly, knowing she would say that. "No, it's just practice. I'll head inside and take a shower now." "Yes, yes! Please do. It'll relax you."
————————————————————

While in the shower, I start to think about Revali. Why have I come to suddenly like him? I mean, he is handsome. But, he always is rude to me. Why? And why do I always blush when he looks at my direction? Is it because of what happened 2 days ago? He probably forgot about that and now hates me again like always. I should probably forget that ever happened...

Revali's POV:
To calm myself, I should go to the showers. In the castle, there are a men's and woman's wash room. Going to the men's, I see Link. Showering. Why doesn't the moron close the door? Anyone could see him. Never mind the shower to calm myself, I am now more flustered than ever. Damnit Link. Why do you have to be pretty? Time to go back to my room looking like a mess. Absolutely fantastic.

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated recently. Oh, and yes, I did change the title because it seems more fitting. Anyways, bye! :-)