Oh No...

Walking down the path to Rito village, Link stopped by a stable and got a good nights rest. He bought some stuff, and kept going. While walking around the old temple at the bottom of the cliff, Link thought about the Rito champion. How was he? Was he going to yell at Link for being late? Was this whole box just a hoax..? Link snapped back to reality, and was right next to where the cold, snowy Hebra region began. While walking into it, he had forgot one of the most important things. Cold resistant food and elixirs. Oh no. He didn't want to go back in the castle and be a bother. He kept going through, but it was getting really cold for a Hylian. He went into a small cave where a shrine was at and started a fire. Even though Link was near a fire, he was still freezing. It was starting to get hard to be there...

Revali's POV:

   Ugh. How could a small bird child order me around into going to a labyrinth. Now I'm stuck flying around for a stupid labyrinth without a map. Wait- why is there a random fire in a cave..? And why is there a shrine there? It doesn't seem like there are many monsters around... Is that... A Hylian? I can see a pointy ear. Perhaps it's a Yiga Clan member in disguise. I'll deal with it after I find the labyrinth.

3 hours later
While returning from my voyage to the labyrinth (Which was completely useless. There were only guardians there.) I can still see the Yiga Clan member from here. I should deal with it before it deals with a random traveler. While getting my arrows ready for doing a sneak attack by shooting, I also grasp my favorite item. The Great Eagle Bow. My prized possession. Aiming my bow at the member, I witness something that makes realization hit me. That is no Yiga Clan member, that is the Hylian champion. Link.

Hello people! Thanks for reading!
Also, please let me know how I can improve. :-)