⌗₆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝙫𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙫𝙞. HE RICH, RICH

narrative.

you look like you smoke weed, eren. nikki was still going on and on with asking him questions. you have a feeling he's tired of getting asked but really, he actually likes it. you find that bizarre─ no one likes when nikki questions them. "i do actually."

"fo' real? we should have a smoke sesh one day, i can even bring y/n along." you heard your name got called out and you crossed your arms with an attitude. "why y'all talking about me in the same sentence of smoking?"

eren and nikki chuckled. "oh nothing and by the way, how tall are you?" you waited for him to answer and looked at him, he was a tall person and you added to the list of reasons why girls are desperate for him. "i'm 6 feet." nikki let out a sound that you and him startled a little from it being loud.

"oh yeah! imma cuff him, if you don't. look at him─ he's charming, he got a body, and who knows that dick of his might be packing." you rolled your eyes at her being her usual self trying to convince you to mess around with him. "go ahead and cuff him, so he can break your heart while i laugh dead at your ass."

"damn y/n is that how you think of me without giving it a try?" nikki let out a oop of her not saying something that this time. "being friends with you is more than enough so yes i think of you that way."

"there's also a thing called fuck buddies, y/n. if you haven't know that by now." you sucked your teeth and playfully shoved nikki. "nah that's fine nikki, imma just stick to being her friend."

"better and why the fuck are we standing around here? i thought we were going to your house to chill?" eren chuckled at the both you all puzzled, he went inside his pocket revealing that this house─ a nice, but not big of a mansion, house was his. "oh you rich, rich eren! shii, all that ig modeling really pay off."

"it's 'ight." nikki sucked her teeth and jabbed your shoulder for being bland about it. eren shook his head and can see that you were amazed by the look on your face, he opened the door for you both two come inside. "shit nicer than my house, you sure you ain't no drug lord or any of the sort?"

"no."

you hugged yourself from the cold breeze, you forgot you were only wearing a tank top. "you cold? i can get you a jacket." you waved him away from almost touching your arm.

"oh, you're home. i was just about to call you." both you and nikki head snapped to the blonde boy, armin was his name. "and you brung y/n over, seems like you managed to make her like you." you pursed your lips that you still don't like him.

"you both live together?" nikki asked one of them. "yeah, and i presumed you both as well?"

"yeah we are and by the way as her roommate, she snores a lot." your eyes widened slightly and hit her arm, shaking your head. "ion do none of that shit, don't believe her."

"that's okay, i find it cute if you actually do." he leaned his lips close to your ear making your body warmed up. nikki walked up to the blonde boy and squinted her eyes at him. "you're cute, do you have a-"

you rushed over and covered her mouth from not wanting to hear anymore of her weird questions. "so, are we just gonna stand here or go to the living room?"

"yeah, right this way." eren gestured us down the hall and to their left as armin followed behind. "y/n, what's up. i didn't expect you to be here especially after the way you did to eren in class."

"yeah, me neither-" your eyes got attached at the new mario kart video game they had on their shelf. "you guys have the 8 deluxe mario kart! you don't know how much i really-" everyone blankly stared at you as you cleared your throat from being jolly.

eren was taken back by your smile, looking more beautiful─ he wants to see more of it. "me and the boys were about to play it. if you like, you can join."

"please join, y/n. i'm tired of seeing that mugged face all day." you flicked her off making her flicked you off back.

"yeah, sure but let's put money on it." connie's eyes lit up from you adding something interesting. "oh yes, how much we talking?"

"50, for the winner who gets first place on the last round." armin and eren let out a small whistle getting kind of excited that you put down that much money in a racing game.

"let's do it!" the three boys said in unison, with you and nikki glaring at each other that you can tell this was going to be an interesting evening.