⌗₃₁

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞. PACIFY HIM

narrative.

˚♡ the door of your bedroom was knocking repeatedly as you were on your phone refreshing your instagram to make sure that sex tape you and eren did was gone forever.

instagram was so useless for not taking it down and you had to wait a couple minutes to wait for your phone to turn back on. you could use eren's but he left it in his car, you rolled your eyes hearing eren fake weeping & coughing from the other side of the door.

"let me in, let me in please." eren was still knocking on your door as his head was against the door frame, he's been like this for five hours. you know his knuckles must hurt from all that knocking he's done. "baby! i said i was sorry, what more do you want?!" his voice was shaken up and he was sounding like those toddlers whenever they get in trouble and get kicked out from the bedroom.

you laid down on your bed and decided to watch a netflix show to pass by the time. "Y/N I KNOW YOU NOT WATCHING NO FUCKING SHOW WHILE I'M HERE CALLING FOR YOU!" you chuckled at a funny scene as his knocks gotten louder then lower down when he heard you laugh behind the door.

eren frowned and pouted as he banged his head slightly against the door that you were seriously mad for posting that sex tape without your permission, he just wanted to see your reaction. "eren, what are you doing?" his ears perked up when he heard armin from down the hall and quickly rushed up to him, eren's hands went on his shoulder.

"you gotta help me man! my gorgeous is mad at me and i don't know what to do!" armin face scrunched up at his tone, he sounded very clingy and tiresome. "yeah, i know. she told me about it." armin moved his hands away from his shoulder and head over to the couch to pick up nikki's lipgloss.

"and could you tell her to talk to me? i feel so alone right now." eren hugged himself as armin glanced at him, eren was like a dog in a way from being abandoned by its owner and need their attention. armin rolled his eyes and watched his lip pouted more along with his teal-green eyes getting all glossy. "eren, what makes you think i could make her talk to me?"

eren shrugged, apathetically. "i don't know, you're armin. you should know how to make her talk to me since you are known to be manipulative." armin twisted his face that people were saying that about him- i mean yeah, he tricks people into letting them cooperate with him but you speaking to eren again? ion know about that, chief.

he took a deep breath and watched eren chewed his lip, anxiously that armin was taking too long to agree on helping him. "fine i'll try and if she don't respond, you're on your own." armin pointed at him as eren gave him a bright smile and grabbed his hand to head back to your bedroom door.