⌗₃₄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙭𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. BITTERSWEET TRAGEDY

narrative.

you put on your hood and opened the door of the classroom having all eyes on you, gahdamn. you hated when people does that and act like they never seen a person late to class before. "y/n, you missed the introduction of our new assignment and i want you to sit next to armin so he can spare you the notes." professor jackson told you as you were walking down the aisle, you've noticed eren wasn't here.

don't tell me he skipped school, so he can avoid seeing you. you sucked your teeth and sat next to armin as mikasa was eyeing you down hard as hell- what is it now? i thought me and you were cool. you rolled your eyes and ignored her then pulled out your notebook from your bag.

"eren jaeger?" professor jackson called out his name and you swallowed hard that you thought he was here but she actually doing attendance. "sorry, professor jackson but somebody gotten eren sick." you can hear the reference in her voice that she was saying you broke his heart even though you really didn't and his ass just went with the situation.

"poor fella, hope he get better and y/n since you and him are close. i want you to take this paper so he's all caught up with what we doing for the next upcoming classes." your eyebrows furrowed that she should've chose armin or mikasa but nope, i think this is god's doing for what you did to him and you need to keep talking to him without going distant.

"can i take it instead, professor jackson? eren doesn't like to have a stranger in his own house." all eyes went on you and your jaw clenched that mikasa is doing too much right now, like we get that you're mad too but shut the fuck up. "oh? since when?"

"yeah, what happen?" jean asked you along with connie sipping on his iced tea that he's invested onto the tragedy between you and eren. "nothing happened, it was a misunderstanding." you glared at armin as he nodded, agreeing with you.

"yeah, you know eren is a big whole baby when it comes to certain things but everything is all good between her and eren." professor jackson took the bait and went on to her business while connie and jean didn't, they've seen his story and thought it was him being dramatic but guess not. "armin, i ain't buying that. what really happen with you and eren?" that question was asked directly to you and you rolled your eyes that you didn't want to talk about it.

"i'll tell you what happen jean, she cheated on him..." connie and jean exclaimed as your hands turned into a fist that mikasa read the situation wrong. "...with her ex." connie almost choked on his tea and jean shook his head in disappointment as armin scowled at mikasa that that's not what really happen.