7

(I'm actually so sorry for not posting- its just kinda hard keeping up with all of the school work if you know what I mean oof-)

{third person P. O. V}

"hm, yea?"

"I can't believe your acting like nothing ever happened last night."

"i- what?"

"can you not even apologise or anything!?"

Joseph looked over at Caesar wondering what the fuck was happening.

"Caesar..... What is she talking about?"

"yea, what is she talking about?"

Lisa Lisa yelled from across the room putting the food onto our plates and bringing them over.

"it's nothing."

"shiza chan, tell me!"

Caesar blushed slightly, dragging Joseph out of the room by his arm and bringing him outside.

"Joseph."

"yes.....?"

"I..... I really didn't want to have to tell you this, I honestly thought she would have kept that damn mouth of hers shut!"

"s-shiza chan..... What's wrong?"

Caesar's eyes started to tear up, really not wanting to explain the situation to Joseph but he had to.

"basically we went out last night and..... Got drunk, so we came back here and you wanted me to stay in your room...... For the night."

"and? Why is she getting mad over that?"

"because jojo...... We were doing.... Stuff in your bed...."

"what sort of stuff........?"

"y-you know!"

Joseph put his hand on caesar's shoulder, Caesar trying his hardest not to make eye contact with Joseph.

"y-your not..... Serious are you...?"

Caesar started to cry slightly, trying to hold it in, but he couldent.

"n-now she's D-divorcing you...... And it's my fault!"

Joseph stood back a little, shocked from what he heard.

"s-she's what.......?"

"I'm sorry jojo......"

"what the hell is wrong with you?! Your supposed to be the smart one here!you could have just stopped me or something!"

Caesar didn't want to make the situation worse by saying anything so he just stayed quiet.

"oh wow. And now your not going to say anything about it!?you know what Caesar. Fuck you. I'm done with this....."

Joseph stormed off, leaving Caesar on his own. When Joseph got back inside he went straight into the kitchen where he saw Lisa Lisa comforting suzie Q who was crying her eyes out.

"jojo? Is what she said really true?"

"look, I'm telling you, I didn't know anything! And that dick out there is acting like it was my fault and he couldent have done anything about it! And now that he didn't stop me, because he is the smart one and he should have, suzie wants a fucking divorce! What the hell am I supposed to do!? "

Joseph pulled his scarf up over his face and started to cry, Lisa Lisa coming to comfort him too.

"hey Jojo.... Its okay"

"it's not okay! I fucking hate him!"

"look, you understand he was drunk too...?"

Joseph didn't want to say anything, he just wanted to go die in a hole or something.

"and you don't hate Caesar okay?..."

"yes I do!"

"No jojo, you don't.."

"j-jojo..... I'm sorry I didn't understand......"

Suzie Q stood up and went to hug jojo.

"r-really....."

"yes but..... I-..... I don't think it would be..... Alright if we got back together...."

"w-what?..."

"im sorry jojo it's just.... I don't know.....really..."

"wait.... Are you sure you don't want to get back with him?"

"yes.... And is it okay if I go out for a few days....."

"yes its okay, I'll stay here with jojo and Caesar...."

Joseph stood there, shocked, not knowing what to do at all so he just continued to cry.

Suzie Q started to walk out of the room but then she stopped and turned around to Joseph.

"oh, here's the ring back....."

She set the ring on the table by the door and continued to leave.

"jojo, where's caesar...?"

"o-outside...."

Lisa Lisa went out side only to see Caesar on his knees, sobbing.

"oh Caesar......."

She kneeled down and hugged Caesar, Caesar hugging her back too.

"I-I'm s-sorry!"

"it's okay Caesar.... Calm down"

"now j-jojo doesent want to t-talk to me!"

"he'll speak to you eventually..."

Caesar continued to hug lisa Lisa, still crying loudly. It's not normally like Caesar to cry like that but this was something else.

Caesar calmed down a little and pulled away from the hug and took a deep breath.

"Caesar, you alright...?"

"Lisa Lisa...."

"yes?"

"I-I've been having weird feelings around jojo since last night and....... I havnt been finding women attractive ever since last night! I've been looking at pictures online like I usually do but nothings bene catching my eye...."

"so your telling me you think your......"

"g-gay or something....yes I think I'm gay...."

___________________

Sorry for the shitty ass chapter but screw that I'm tired af.