Chapter 10

(Sorry for the long wait, I forgot about this story completely because of school and stuff like that, yes I'll still be trying my best to keep this story going, we are at 1.61K reads and I am really grateful for that, so thank you all so much and I really hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll make it as long as I can, again, thank you)
___________________________________

*Caesarino and Lisa Lisa's chat*

Lisa lisa: hello, caesar

Caesarino: hey :)

Lisa lisa: could you please come to my room?, don't bring jojo

Caesarino: why not? And why do I have to go to your room?

Lisa lisa: look Caesar, this is something important we need to talk about in person and jojo has no part in it, okay?

Caesarino: fine, if its really that important then I guess I'll just have to come

Lisa lisa: you don't need to use the bold font caesar

Caesarino: I am coming to your room now.

Lisa lisa: okay

____________________

Caesar turned off his phone and sighed. He got up and made his way over to Lisa Lisa's room for whatever she wanted him there for. He lightly knocked on the door 3 times.

"come in."

Caesar replied by opening the door and walking into the room, closing the door behind him.

"so what did you need me for?"

"I need you to come on a mission with me."

"a what?"

Caesar sat down on a couch opposite Lisa Lisa and confusingly looked at her, obviously not understanding what she was going on about.

"a mission Caesar"

"okay... Well what sort of mission?"

"I need you to help me assassinate a Japanese man who goes by the name, daishi una"

"o-okay? Well what did this Daishi una do?"

"he is holding something very precious and powerful, he is not capable of keeping it, he's trying to use it for his own power but not realising what amount of damage this could do, he has already taken advantage of it and has killed many people, that's why he needs to be dead"

"right, understandable, I have another question though, what is this precious and powerful thing your talking about?"

"it's called the red stone of aja"

"oh, okay then, do we need to be at a certain place at a certain time?"

"yes, at 9Pm sharp he'll be at the restaurant down the street, meeting with somebody who I do not know any details of"

"alright then, you wanted jojo not to come so I'm expecting you to want me to not tell him anything about this?"

"yes, now go get yourself ready, we need to leave in an hour"

Hold on, who's assassinating who? Joseph thought to himself before quickly running and hiding behind a pillar before seeing Caesar leave Lisa Lisa's room and go to his own. I wonder why they didn't want me to come.... Hold on should I follow them?..... Maybe i shouldent, but maybe I should, so I will. Joseph smiled to himself, making his way to his room.

55 minutes have passed, Caesar and Lisa Lisa are about to leave to go on their 'mission'. Joseph watches them as they leave the house and get into the car, Joseph follows. There at a restaurant , probably the one where Daishi is at.

"right Caesar, I need you to act casual in here, how about you pretend to be my husband and we can pretend we're coming out for a date or something"

Caesar nodded and they both went into the restaurant.

Hold on, is there really not anything else they could do? God how weird would it be if Caesar was my dad....shit! I need to keep following them. Joseph had disquised himself and went in after the other two. It seems they were looking at a man with black long hair, he must be daishi. Joseph got a table right behind Lisa Lisa and Caesar so he could eavesdrop on their conversation.

"that's him?"

"yes, that's him, now Caesar, I'll go up to him and seduce him, and I'll lure him into a hotel room i'v booked out and then I'll murder him there, sound okay?"

"sounds perfect"

Caesar smiled to himself as Lisa Lisa went off to speak to daishi. He turned around a couple of times because he felt uneasy, he is very good at sensing who's nearby for some reason but he shouldent figure out I'm here, I'm sure Caesar isn't that good at figuring that out.

Caesar ordered some food and Lisa Lisa and daishi had already left ages ago, I litterly felt like approaching him because I was so bored, was this really worth following th- Joseph heard a buzz come from caesar's pocket, he was getting a calm from Lisa Lisa. He got up and went into a bathroom, Joseph following along.

"hello, lisa Lisa?

" hello Caesar, i'v done it, i'v killed daishi and I have the stone"

"great, I guess I'll just go to the hotel then?"

"yes, please do"

Caesar hung up the phone and turned around. Well shit... Now I'm dead, I kinda forgot to hide and now he's seen me.

"..... You look familiar.."

"ohooo I don't think i'v met you before but your definitely pretty hot, my type!"

Shit... Why? Nobody would say that, except me! I'm litterly dead.

"j-.....no"

"u-uhmm I'm gonna head out"

"no. Your not Gonna head out Joseph."

"i-i.."

"why are you here Joseph? Why did you follow me and what did you see and hear!?"

"u-uh i-"
................

______________________
Thanks for reading this chapter :D I hope you liked it, its getting late for me so I'm going to go to sleep, again thanks for the reads, goodnight |> also sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger UwU UwU OwO sksksksksksk