Chapter 8

(okay, I'm actually so so sorry for not posting in ages :') I promise to try and make this chapter worth reading, again I'm sorry :(

{jojo and caesarino's chat}

Caesarino: jojo, can we talk... Please?

Jojo: what the fuck do you want?

Caesarino: look.... I'm really sorry.. I didn't realise any of this was going to happen!

Jojo: you obviously knew! In fact I bet you set me and suzie up, like you wanted us to break up since the beggining!

Caesarino: no jojo! That's not it, i just......i didn't know what I was doing and I'm sorry.....

Jojo: you do realise sorry isn't enough!

Jojo: stop talking to me.

Caesarino: jojo, wait please!

<jojo has blocked this contact>

[caesar's P. O. V.]

"dammit. Nothings working!"

Caesar slammed his phone down onto the table, trying to come up with a new way to get jojo to talk to him.

"there's nothing I can do... I could try to talk to him in person? No... Don't be stupid...."

He thought for a while longer before giving up and went back to his previous thought.

"I think that's what I'll have to do...."

Caesar got up and started to walk to jojo's room. He slowly approached the room and let out a big sigh, is this going to be worth it? Will this fix everything? Or make it worse?... Caesar had many thoughts before even touching the door handle but he brought himself to it and opened jojo's door.

He slowly stepped into the room, looking around but not seeing what he was looking for.

"where is he... J-jojo?"

Caesar could hear footsteps behind him and to his senses he quickly jumped into the closet.

He could see jojo walking into the room. He was obviously crying and he was holding something rather....shiny? Caesar wondered to himself what that object might be and it came to him that it could be suzie's wedding ring.

"damn you Caesar! You stupid..... Ugh I  hate you!"

Jojo threw the ring across the room making caesar jump slightly as he was not expecting it to make such a sound.

Caesar could feel his eyes starting to tear up, but this wasn't a good time to start crying. He sat there and watched jojo cry for what felt like ages until jojo decided to get changed.

Shit. Who keeps their pajamas in the closet and not on their bed so there already there for the night!? Caesar panicked slightly as Joseph pulled his closet doors open.

He didn't see Caesar at first until he accidentally touched him.

"c-Caesar!?"

Caesar couldent say anything. He just stared at jojo.

"you know what. If you really want to talk to me so badly, get your ass out here and speak up!"

Caesar slowly stepped out of the closet and took a deep breath.

"look.. I-... Uh-..."

Caesar honestly didn't know what to say and just started to cry.

Joseph sighed and sat down on his bed, patting a space beside him for Caesar.

"calm down and just... Say what you wanna say.. Stop crying"

Caesar was honestly surprised that jojo had calmed down this quickly and so he tried to calm himself down.

"look jojo..... I just.... I'm sorry!"

Caesar doesent normally like hugs but he clung onto jojo as tight as he could and just cried.

".... I-it's okay...... We were planning it a-anyway...."

Joseph hugged Caesar back and sighed again.

"w-what..?"

They both stopped hugging and jojo explained the situation.

"me and suzie were already planning on divorcing.... It wasn't going well..."

"h-how come..?"

"she thinks I.. l-like you...."

"o-oh?"

Caesar blushed deeply hearing this, making jojo blush slightly too.

There was an awkward silence between the two of them.

"j-jojo?."

"yes..?"

"why would she think that.... She was thinking that before the uhm... Y'now"

"i-.."

"I mean.... I'v called you cute a few times and uh.... She said that I talk about you too much.."

"y-you.... Think I'm cute?"

"w-well..... I-.... Yes..."

"so why did you....."

"look Caesar..... M-maybe it's because I.... Actually do like you..."

_________________

Aaaaaaaaand that's all

Hahaha haha yall thought I was actually gonna write something good ahahahaha your wrong!

Lmao I needed to get the whole thing goin ya know and again sorry for not posting like... AT ALL I'll try and make an effort to post more and uh yea, thats it, baiiiiii :D