2. Everybody Dance Now

All of us dancers waited at the sides of the studio for Kate to tell us when to dance.
"Let's do this" Kate shouted. And we all started dancing. West went first and did flips into the middle, then moved to his own little solo.
"I make it into A-troupe and I am so excited! I just want to do back flips all the way home" West told the camera.
Emily turn was up and she did turns and started dancing her own little solo.
"Honestly, I've been in A-troupe for so long, I know I'm gonig to be dance captain this season. It's not even a question" Emily explains.
Eldon is next to dance and he's starts with turning on one foot, then carries on dancing.
"When I saw that I made it into A-troupe, I was so happy. I mean, that's a whole other year with Emily. That's a whole other year I get to ask her out" Eldon says.
Michelle went up to dance next and she did a flip into the middle of the floor then dances while flipping her hair.
"When I find out that I made it into A-troupe, I'm bursting with joy" Michelle said while smiling.
"She's not that good, so I don't really get why she's here" Emily told the camera irritatingly.
"She just had that wow factor" Kate said.
Stephanie is up next to dance and she leaped into the middel.
"The fact that Michelle got thrown into A-troupe right away, I'm scared that she's gonig to throw our family off balance. It might effect us as dancers for regionals" Steph explained.
Daniel was next to dance and he danced his little bit while others danced behind him.
"Im so happy, this is everything I've worked for. It's the first step in becoming a professional dancer for me, so I'm really, really happy" Daniel told the camera.
Chloe is up next to dance.
"I'm ecstatic! I'm finally part of A-troupe and I'm finally part of the E-girls" Chloe says.
James danced next and he did a flip into the middle while everyone step to the side. He starts donig these moves to show off.
"When I see that I made it into A-troupe, I'm not really that surprised, but I feel great" James said.
Carly is next to dance and she does turns and leaps and just overall bringing what she has to the table.
"I made it into A-troupe, I'm so excited. I couldn't ask for anything better, I'm daning with my older sister and my baby sister, what more could I dream for" Carly said with the biggest smile ever.
Riley went to dance next.
"Getting into A-troupe is the best. I mean I get another year to be with my sister's, to be with my friends" Riley told the camera.
Tiffany slided into the dance floor and just dances her heart out with all the other dancers, dancing behind her.
"When I learn I make it to A-troupe, I'm super stoked, and I'm ready to start rehearsing and I can't wait for regionals" Tiff said while rubbing her hands together.
They all danced while moving to the front then they all posed.
"I am so confident with our A-troupe this year. I get so excited watching them and thinking about the potential for regionals!" Kate told.
Time skip to the day of A-troupe auditions
Everyone was cheering for as they made it through but Giselle was walking slowly while holding herself together.
"I can't believe I'm not in A-troupe any more" Giselle told the camera while feeling down.
"Being in A-troupe is an honour, because you have to work for it, and you have to work to stay in it" Riley explained.
"I deserve it. I work hard. I pretty much AM A-troupe" Emily said.
"When I was in B-troupe, I used to be one of them, and now I'm here in the A-troupe, you know, I'm proud, I'm fierce" West said to the camera.
Emily went to hug Giselle and rubbed her tears away.
"Im very surprised that Ellie didn't make it into A-troupe this year. I mean, she's amazing. And I feel really bad for her" Stephanie said.
"You deserve to be here, and you don't deserve this" Emily told Giselle.
"Giselle has earned her place in A-troupe, not Michelle" Emily explains.
Giselle was crying now and she said "I don't understand what I could have done." Emily looks at her in a sad way and says " it wasn't your fault, it was Michelle's." They both looked over to see Michelle talking to West and Daniel. "Look at me. I promise I'm gonig to get you back" Emily told Giselle.
"I'm one of Emily's best E-girls. What am I gonig to do now?" Giselle said.
Emily and Giselle hung one more time before they go seapreat ways. "See you soon" Emily said. "Ok" Giselle replied back with.
Eldon walks up to Emily and says "hey Emily". She replies with "not now" while shacking her head. While he's walking away she said "and the answer will always be no."
"How did she even know I was gonig to ask her out again? Well, I guess because that's what I do every day!" Eldon says with a little laugh.
Beth and James are walking together and Carly is behind them. Beth pulls James to the side so that causes Carly to stop. "Hey" James says. "I miss you. Like, a lot" Beth explained to James. Carly was holding a laugh in.
"This is just typical like they dated when he was in B-troupe. Now he's not, so Beth needs to just get over it" Carly said.
"I know. Um, don't worry about it so much, though" he told her.
"Beth and I, uh, we had some history. We dated while we were both in B-troupe and then I got into A-troupe last year. Then I dicided to break it off cos I was so busy with A-troupe" James said.
"But now I didn't make it, like, I'm never gonig to see you anymore" Beth told James. He replied with "you'll be ok."
"I think she still has a little thing for me but I've moved on" James said.
Carly saw James and Beth hug, she felt like she was gonig to be sick for some reason. "Ok, I've gotta go in" James explains to Beth. She replies with "Ok, I'll miss you."
He said quickly "yeah, I'll see you. You'll be ok."
James walks over to Carly. "I see you and Beth are getting cosy" Carly said to James. He laughted and replied with "yeah, right, you jealous?" She looked at him like he was high "me jealous of you and Beth. Aha, no way" she said to him. James smiled and her then brought her into a side hug then walked to the rest of the troupe.
Emily walked over to Michelle and the boys and said "can I just talk to Michelle alone for a second?"
The boys replied with "sure" then walked away. Once they were away, Emily said "hey. So, I just wanted to come and welcome you to A-troupe. Congratulations." Michelle smiled and replied with "thank you. It was really nice meeting you." Michelle was gonig in for a hug but Emily brushed it away for a hand shack. While they were shacking hands Emily said "Look, a lot of people wanted this spot, so..."
"Yeah, I know, it's..." Michelle was explaining.
"You better work really, really hard. Ok?" Emily said with a fake smile.
"Ok" Michelle said lightly.
"I'm kind of confused. I'm new here and I don't know what I did wrong and I'm just kind of nervous about this whole situation" Michelle said.
Kate and Chris are in the office. Chris looks over to kate and says "I'm exited, Kate. Really, really excited for this year."
"We are extremely confident in the dancers we chose. Hopefully, it's gonig to be good, fingers crossed" Chris said.
They both look out of the window to the dancers. Kate said "we need to decide who's gonig to be dance captain." Chris agreed "yes, we do" while nodding his head.
"Dance captain is a very important and coveted role. It goes to the dancers who is the most responsible" Kate said.
Kate looks over to Chris " Ok, let's do it" she said.