3. Dance, Dance

"So this is how its gonig to go down you will lead a group Emily and you will lead a group Michelle. You come up with choreography, you'll perform the routine for Chris and I, then we decide" Kate explained. Emily looked at Kate and replied "fine. E-girls and Carly, let's do this" clapping her hands. Chris said before they went "and I'm deciding the teams". Emily looked irritated "really" she said.
"I'm in shock! I do not know what to think. What is gonig on?" Emily said.
Chris walked and pointed then said "on this side we have Chloe, Tiffany Eldon, Daniel, Riley and Emily."
"Part of being dance captain is being able to manage your team" Chris explains.
"We put Emily with some of the new dancers to see how she'll deal with them" Kate told.
Chris pointed to the opposite side and said "on this side, we've got James, West, Carly, Stephanie and Michelle."
"I've choose the teams because I've got to split up the E-girls and Carly. I've got to make it as far as possible" Chris said.
Emily looked at Michelle and said "fine. We get studio A." West replied with "So we get studio B." Emily looked and said "great. Have fun with that" with sass. James piped in with "we will" while holding a smirk. "Thank you" Michelle said politely.
"They know that I'm literally Emily's best friend. We're practically sisters. And now they're going to make us go against each other?" Steph told.
All of Michelle's group walk out off studio A, while Stephanie hangs behind talking to Emily. "I want to know everything that happens" Emily told Steph firmly. Stephanie nodds and walks away.
"E-girl rule number 19- an E-girl must do whatever she can to protect Emily" Stephanie says.

In the juice bar- Carly's POV
James and I walk into the juice bar and as we walk up to the counter, we see West. "Hey West" I said politely with a smile. "Whatupp Carly" West replied to me. As James goes to order juices, I see West go in he's way.
"I'm new to A-troupe and I want James to like me. And my way of doing that, I know it might sound crazy, but I'm gonig to challenge him to a dance battle" West says.
I see West put his drink down and walks up to James. James looks at me and I shrugged so James says " man, what are you donig, bro?" West replied with a simple "this" then blackflips. West then starts to break out dancing in front of James.
"As West dances at me, erm, I'm a little freaked out, but kind of intrigued" James said.
"I used to do it in my old dance crew. We used to do it to initiate new dancers" West explains to the camera.
As James keeps trying to get past West keeps blocking him so eventually James gives up and grabs my hand. As he pulls me out of the juice bar, West calls out "yeah, I thought so!"
"It's gonig to work. It's definitely gonig to work. You people watch and learn" West says.

Emily's rehearsal
"5,6,7,8!" Emily calls out then the dancers starts to dance the routine. Emily says snap when they need to snap.
"Our team is amazing. I'm super excited I get to work with Emily" Chloe says.
"I'm really happy that I was put on Emily's team, cos it'll probably help me get closer to her and try to talk to her more" Eldon says.

Studio B- 3rd person
Everyone is stretching.
"I think it's a good team. I would have liked to be with my sister's just because they are my sister's and we stick together. But if it was between me and Riley then I'd choose Riley to be on Ems team since she's use to her leading" Carly told the camera.
"I truly enjoy the team that I'm with" Michelle says.
"What do you guys want to do before we rehearse?" Michelle asked the dancers. Steph bites back with "you're miss national soloist, so you should know what to do, shouldn't you?"
The boys both speak at the same time. "Miss national..." West says while James says "miss national what? You won nationals?" Carly smiled as she already knew from Riley telling her.
Michelle was hesitating to answer "yeah" she said when she was ready. West pulls his fist out and says "dope. Nice." Then James says "that's sick."
Michelle smiled and replied with "thanks."
"I'm impressed I think it'll be great for the team. It just makes us that much better" James said.