sixteen

"Yes, it's insanely hot when guys do that."

 "Lilly, get up

"Lilly, get up." The blinding sun shone into her eyes as Dream hit her with a pillow to wake her.

  "Leave me alone." She groaned, turning onto her side.

  "I let you sleep in until one, it's time to get up."

  "But I usually sleep until three." She whined.

  He chuckled, "You need to fix your sleep schedule." He offered a hand out to her to help her get up, she took his hand but instead of getting up, she pulled him onto the bed with her. He landed on top of her and the two started dying of laughter.

  "Get off of me." She tried pushing him off of her but he wasn't budging.

  "You did this to yourself, now I'm staying." He giggled, slightly hovering over her so he wasn't sitting on her anymore. Their faces were super close, the tips of their noses barely separated. They sat like that for a moment, neither of them moving closer, neither of them moving away. He felt the urge to kiss her, he had no idea why, it wasn't like he liked her. Keeping eye contact the two stared at each other, unsure of what to do. After what felt like an eternity, Dream rolled to lay on his side next to her, almost falling off the bed.

  "I don't think this bed is big enough for both of us." Lilly laughed.

  "Are you ready to get up now?"

  "Nope." She covered her head under the blanket.

  "C'mon Lils, we have stuff to do." He sighed, standing up.

  "Like what?" She popped her head out.

  "We're going on our date today."

  "Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" A look of excitement flooded over her face.

  "Now do you want to get up?"

  "I'll think about it, give me a moment." She scratched her chin to act like she was thinking deeply. "No, I still don't want to get up."

  "Alright, I've been patient. You're getting up." He walked towards the bed and picked Lilly up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. She looked up at him, shocked that he did that.

  "If you asked nicely I would've gotten up." She muttered under her breath. He just rolled his eyes at her.

  "What do you want for lunch?" He asked, sitting her down on the kitchen counter.