Chapter 2: New Girl

.....a girl walked in with a hood over her head. The only thing you could see was her lips. You could see that she was mouthing something...you just couldn't tell what it was.
________________________________
Charli's pov:
I'm so nervous...is everyone staring at me?! the words charli was mouthing was the lyrics to renegade. She tried not to get embarrassed in front of everyone but the renegade helped her through the pain.
________________________________
"Okay class, this is Charli she is our new student today!" Everyone stopped talking and stared at her. "H-hi I'm Charli..."
________________________________
Oikawa's pov:
Her voice...it's so soft...it's soothing to my ears..

________________________________Charli's pov I can tell everyone is staring

Charli's pov
I can tell everyone is staring..I should just sit down. Charli sits down behind a boy with beautiful brown hair, she thought he has a flat booty too but that's not the point!!! When Charli sat down behind him, she felt a tingle in her stomach.....but it was like butterflies.. THERES NO WAY I COULD LIKE HIM! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS!!! Her face gets red but she hides in her hoodie. As what Charli believes...she needs to renegade her way through this day.........