Chapter 3: red like a tomato

/\  /\  /\  /\  /\ 
WATCH VIDEO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________
TIME SKIP
_________________________________________
It was time for lunch so everyone walked to the lunchroom. Charli was trying not to look at anyone..she didn't want to make eye contact with that juicy flat booty boy that sits in front of her. She looked around her and didn't see him...did that mean she was safe from looking at him? As Charli staggered away from the crowd, she bumped into a tall, slim boy. As she looked up to apologize...IT WAS FLAT JUICY BOOTY BOY!!!!! Charli's face turned red.."oh uh s-sorry..." Charli ran into the crowd of people and tried to hide her face. She knew what do to...she had to...renegade..
________________________________
Oikawa's pov:
His face was in shock! "IWA THAT B-" Iwa stopped his words. "OIKAWA CALM TF DOWN BEFORE I RIP OFF THE REST OF YOUR BOOTY!" Oikawa stopped and stared at him and the words that just came out of his mouth. "IWA WTF SO YOU'RE SAYING I HAVE NO BOOTY-?!" "Oikawa calm down it was a joke..and why is your face so red..?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT RED ITS JUST HOT OUTSIDE!" (It was fcking winter)
________________________________