Chapter 5: The Plot Twist

⚠️ THIS HAS VIOLENCE AND GORE
READER DISCRETION ADVISED⚠️
________________________________
TIME SKIP (sorry lmao)
________________________________
Oikawa's pov: *sigh* it's been three days since she came to the school...and I can't hand out with iwa because he's always with fluttershyz
(If you don't know who fluttershy is she's a my little pony) ugh I think it's time I confess my feelings!! He walks up to Charli with a red face.
________________________________
Charli's pov:
OH NO WHAT IS HE DOING?! WHATS HE GONNA SAY?! WHY DID HE COME UP TO ME!!?!?!?!?!! "Hey Charli..I have something I need to tell you...I-I.." Oikawa continue to stutter until the next day. "I-I-I-" his words cut off by Charli's soft voice. "You w-what..?" "I-I-I LIKE YOU CHARLI!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!
________________________________
TIME SKIP
________________________________
Charli and Oikawa date...they get married...but Charli cheats on him without him knowing..she gets pregnant but..who's baby is it.....they go to the hospital, Charli ready to have the baby. When the baby comes out.......I-it doesn't look like Oikawa..but it looks like..FLUTTERSHY?!

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS CHARLI?!" Charli stares at him

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS CHARLI?!" Charli stares at him. "ARENT YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING?!" Oikawa yelled. "actually..yes.." Charli smirks. Charli has been waiting to do this ever since 10th grade. She closes her eyes...takes a deep breath..and..RENEGADE RENEGADE! SHE RENEGADES SO HARD IT RIPS HIS FACE TO SHREDS!!! RENEGADE RENEGADE RENEGADE!!!!! Charli runs out and renegades Donald trump. NOW NO ONE CAN STOP ME AND MY CHILD!!!!!!!
________________________________
PLOT TWIST
It was actually Donald Trumps baby but it looks like fluttershy because she is his mother's brother's cousin's son's daughter's cousin's cousin!!!!
________________________________
THE END!