F I V E

Hazel's  P.O.V

I was so shocked, he wasn't the person I met yesterday, "okay, I'll go now, y-you look busy..." I said as I walked out of the office. I didn't dare to look back. I guess I just expected too much...

Also, why am I here?! it's not like I like him!! I gave the basket to the worker since I didn't want to do anything with it... "ma'am are you sure?" the worker said worriedly. "yeah you can keep it or, give it to your family." I said insisting her to take it. she bowed to me and thanked me as she left.

I left the building and I went to my office. I was gonna take my phone out my bag, as I saw the card Adrian gave me for the charity.

I was thinking of going but... I guess I'm not.

I continued with my work as I heard a knock at my door. I told the person to come in as I saw my friend Kim, the owner of the coffee shop.

"Hey, Kim, what brings you here". I said as she gave me a big box full of toys and clothes. " What are these for?" I asked her. "You said you're going to a charity next week, so I thought I'll donate these". She said. " Well I'm not going..." I said. "Wait, why?" She said. "I don't want to talk about it..." I said. "But, I cleaned my whole basement just to find these." She said pouting. "Fine I'll drop it out next week," I told her as I signed in defeat. She put the box on the couch as she left my office.

Uhh, what was I supposed to do now!?!? I went back to my work as I thought of what should I donate to the charity.

At home.

I was in my closet throwing all of the stuff I didn't use in a big box. "Uhhh, do I have so many clothes?!?" I said as I signed in tiredness.

My gaze went to my back as I saw how many things I put in the box. I went out of my closet and sat at my bed. I went to my desk as I opened my laptop. I checked my schedule for next week.

Next Week...

I was waking up from my alarm. I sat at my bed as I relaxed my head on my bed, wiping my eyes. I took my phone from my bedside table and checked my schedule for today. I looked at my calendar and saw. Go to Mr. prince's charity.

ugh, I forgot today's the day of the charity. I looked at my closet as I saw the box I prepared for the children there. I stood from my bed and went to the kitchen, to have my morning coffee.

I made my coffee and went to the couch since I left my papers there last night. I yawned and laid on the couch as I rested my head.

after a few minutes...

after I ate breakfast, I went inside my room to get ready. I went to my bathroom to take a shower and clean my face. after showering I went to my closet and picked my outfit.

I wore a white floral, off-shoulder, top with a cute skirt. I went to my dresser and grabbed my earrings and a necklace. I curled my hair and brushed it softly trying to not destroy the curls.

since I had many boxes to carry I called my friend Henry to help me. I was arranging the boxes as I heard someone knock at my door. I went to the door and opened it as I saw Henry. "hey! Haz you grew up! he said as he hugged me. Haz was what my friends call me.

"I know!" I said. he chuckled as I gestured him to my living room. we went inside as he said. "wow! you're carrying a lot of boxes." he said teasing me as I slapped his hand playfully. he took the boxes to his car and helped buy some food for the kids at the charity. after that, we were on our way to the charity.

after a few minutes...

Finally we arrived at our destination. Henry walked out of the car and opened the door for me. I thanked him as we went to the back of the car to get the boxes. I was on my to the front door of the center to drop off the boxes as my gaze went to the people. Wow! There so many people in this charity, why am I surprised Adrian Prince was the one who hosted this.

I signed and went to the front counter to drop off the boxes as I saw some kid's playing. "These are the boxes I'm donating for the kid's." I said to the old lady who was arranging the boxes for the kids to open later. I was walking to the car as I hit someone.

I looked down as I saw I hit a little boy. "Why hello there little guy." I said as I helped get up. "I'm sorry miss." He said stuttering. I chuckled and asked him "What's your name?" I said to him as he smiled to me. "I'm Eric." He said in the most cutest way. I chuckled and asked him. "Where are your parents?"  I said worried.

"I don't know where's daddy." He said almost crying. " Hey don't cry come let's find your daddy." I said as I smiled. He nodded and I took his hand as we stroll around the center. Me and Eric were walking as I heard a voice shouting. "Eric!" A cold voice said. I looked back and saw...

Adrian...

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter ☺️✨💭 please vote and follow me. Stay tuned bye.