S I X

I was shocked, was he Eric's dad?.. He ran to Eric as he yanked my arm off of Eric's hand. He carried him in his embrace. "How dare you kidnap him?!!" He said as I looked at him shock. "Excuse I didn't-." Before I could finish saw his guard's came and held both of my arms. "Miss Hazel didn't do anything she saved me!" Eric said, a smile formed in face of how cute he said it.

He pushed Adrian away as he ran to my arms. The guard's let go of me as I gave Eric a big hug. "Okay I believe you, I'll let this pass Miss Hazel." I looked at him in the weirdest way possible, did he really thought I kidnapped Eric. He slowly took Eric away from me as they walked away.

I walked to the car as I saw Henry wait for me. " Hazel?" I heard someone say from behind. I turned around to see my friend, Carson.

"Hey Carson what's up." I said with a smile at face as I gave her a quick hug.

"Nothing just contributing to this charity, why are you here?" She said as I broke the hug. "Ohh, it's just business. Mr. Prince invited me." I said as she nodded. "Oh, Congrats I heard he's your new investor." She said as I gave her a smile.

"Why don't you stay for awhile come let's join the others." She said with puppy eyes trying to get me to stay. I signed in defeat and nodded. "Okay, I'll just go and tell Henry to come back later.

After a few minutes...

I was sitting on the bench as I heard some commotion at the playing booth. I walked over to see some kids fighting they were at the age of 14 to 13. I walked over to them as I tried to stop them fighting. "Kids, stop!" I said but they won't. I slowly grabbed their hands to stop them from punching each other but instead I got hit in the face. I felt my head hurt  so bad! As I heard the head of the charity come, Suddenly my vision got blurry, I was trying to stand but everything went black I heard the medic coming, and all the sudden I fell down and everything went silent...

Adrian's P.O.V

I was talking with the guest as I heard some commotion soon I saw the medics come. I excused myself and walked over to them as I saw Miss Hazel on the floor with her head bleeding. "What happened!?!!?" I said. "Sir, there were two kids fighting and Miss Hazel tried to stop them but instead she got hit." The head of the charity said. I carried Hazel in a bridal style as I put her hands on my neck. "I'll take her to the hospital." I signalled the bodyguards to ready the car as I ran. We went inside the car as I put Hazel on the car seat I sat beside her as I grabbed my handkerchief to stop the bleeding in her head.

After a few minutes we were at the hospital. I ran inside with Hazel in my hand as soon as I came in the doctor's and nurse's came. They took Hazel and took her to the emergency room. I sat at outside waiting for them to finish.

After a few hours.

I was on the phone talking to someone as the doctor went out of the ER. I walked over too Jordan, he was my friend from highschool, we got separated when he started med school. "Jordan how is she?" I said worriedly. "She's fine we had to close the wound on her head because it's was bleeding so much, but it's just a normal head injury it's nothing serious but she has to stay for a few days so we could take care of her wound since it was close to her brain." He said and gave me the chart. "Thank you." I said as I signed in relief.

"Also is she your new girl, you chose a pretty one." He said as I looked at him weirdly. "No she's not, it's just business." I said in a cold tone.

Hazel's P.O.V

I was waking up as I felt my head hurt so bad, I ground in pain. I was getting up as I saw I was not in my bedroom, I was in a hospital. My head was bandaged.

I was going to stand up but I heard the door clink. "Ma'am your awake." A nurse said. "Ummm how did I get here?" I said curiously. "Ohh your husband took you here, Mr. Prince." She said with a smile. What was she talking about?!?!

"Umm I not m-!" Before I could finish she walked out of the door happily. "What the heck!?!?" I shouted.

"Your awake." I heard a cold tone say. I turned my head to see Adrian. "Umm why do they think I'm married to you?" I said curiously. "Aren't you going thank me?" He said. "Uhh! I can't believe I have to be grateful too you." I said. He gave me a glare. "Okay thanks!" I said as I stood up. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the door, before I could take another step I felt someone hold my hand.

I turned my head to see Adrian. "Hey if this is about the bill, I'll pay it." I said. "The doctor said you need to stay for a few more days." He said. "Okay, I can take care of myself so Mr. Prince I can do this, please leave me be." I said with smile he let go of my hand and I walked out of the door before I could fully get out he grabbed my hand and forced me to go inside the room.

"Miss Hazel this is the last I'll say you need to stay here, or else I'll kiss you." He said in a cold tone a smirk formed in his face, my heart fluttered. "Ohh I know you, you wouldn't do it." I said sarcastically. "Ohh I will!" He said in a serious tone. Ohh got lord he's serious. I felt my cheeks burning. Before he could meet my lips I pushed him away. "Okay I'll stay!" I said. I walked over to my bed and sat. I sighed in defeat before getting my phone on my bag. I texted my friends to say I'm fine.

He walked out of my room as I sighed in boredom.

After a few minutes the doctor's came in the room and checked on me.

After a few minutes the doctor left and I was still alone in my hospital room.

I covered myself under the blankets and curled up in a ball after I few minutes I finally got tired and I finally sleep.

Hi my lovelies I hope you guys like the chapter. Please vote and follow me, and if you want to be notified when I post a new chapter, add this to your favorite list of stories. That's all!