Chapter 3💙

I pull into Megan's neighborhood....I'm feeling some type of way. I get to go on a date with my crush 😻. It's like everything is coming true, now I just need her to be my girl🤞🏾.

I pull up in the front of her house and it's nice. I was waiting outside for a long time so I decided to text Megan and tell her to come outside.

                                                                  You
    Yo Meg, Come out I'm here💙

Megan 😍
Alright here I come💙

                      ~ Megan's POV~

I just got a text from Y/N saying she outside. I been wanting to talk to her about how I been feeling lately towards her.

I walk outside and I see her... I mean like she looks fine as fuck. I want her to devour this pus- Anyways.

Before I get inside I get stopped by Y/N saying, "let me open the door fa you ma." All I could do is blush.

I mean she's tall....like taller than me, she has a nice ass body and face, and her personality is amazing.

Once I get in the car we just start talking about random shit. We talked about anime and how Jayda got this huge ass crush on Jaeliey🤦🏽‍♀️. I mean like Jae cute n all Buh the way Jayda look at her and worship is like well damn.

"We should most definitely, Make them go out on a date," Y/N said.

I totally agree with her, Jayda has a huge ass crush on Jaeliey and Jae like her so why thee fuck not.

After a hour of talking we make it to the mall and let's just say it looks like a bag is about to get blown on me.

"What Store You Wanna go Into First," Y/N looks at me smiling.

She's so cute when she smiles like gahdamn😍. She make me wanna go into a fitting room with her and show her what this pussy about.

   "Megan!" Y/N Yells snapping me out of thought.

"Yes Y/N....Oh the store uhhh Victoria Secret," I say sticking out my tongue.

"Victoria Secret it is," Y/N says annoyed 😒.

We walk into the store and I look around for some bras/panties that I want I get a couple. Then I see some sweatsuits I wanna try on so I get those and ask for a fitting room. When Y/N and I get to the fitting room she steps aside, then she walks away.

" Y/N," I say stopping her she looks at me, then I tell her she can come inside the fitting room.

-Y/N POV -

Wait am I tripping or Megan just said I can come in the fitting room and see her try on some clothes. I'm not passing up that offer!

So I walk in and she tells me to hold her purse so I did just that and watched her as she takes off her clothes and looks at me.

"Watchu lookin at Ma?" I say

"You," She says smirking

Then I started laughing like really hard.

"Megan....Stop playing with me like I won't bend you over and show you what this work about," I said giving her a serious look.

She looks at me shocked because she never heard me talk like this. Then she laughs and says,"Y/N you can't handle me lil daddy, so stop trying."

I look at her and we both start bussing out laughing. She starts trying on the sweatsuits and ngl the outfits hugs her curves real good.

She finally puts her clothes on and we walk out to the check out. The total was 67.52, "Pshh," I said nonchalantly because that wasn't nothing.

Once I paid we walk out the store and go to footlocker. Megan bought herself a couple pairs of shoes and I bout my self a couple. She had some good taste in style....That's what I like about her.

After a couple of more hours we left the mall with hella bags. Like she was spoiling me and I was spoiling her. I can tell she had a lot of fun and I did to.

"Watchu wanna eat Ma," I said looking at her in her eyes.

"Uhh idk can we go to a bomb restaurant," she said looking back at me.

I nodded my head and I started driving. It was silent until Meg called my name saying she had to talk to me about something.

I looked at her and nodded my head so she can tell me what she wanted to tell me.

"Y/N.....I like you like a lot," She said and I looked at her in shock.

"F-Foreal" I said and she nodded.

It took me every thing not to get hype because not only I know thee popular girl in school, but the popular girl likes me.

"So like.... How long have you been feeling this way Megan," I questioned

"Forever Y/N and I wanna be with you," Megan  said.

"You Foreal," I questioned once again.

"I'm foreal," Megan said looking at me.

                   -TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N- How did y'all like this chapter?? I feel like it's good, tmr I gonna make chapter 2🖤.

Like always excuse the mistakes and the misspelling💪🏾🤞🏾