Chapter 24

*5 years later*

"MY FUCKIN GOD BRO, THIS GAME ASS AS HELL" Milan yelled to his 2k player.

"aye nigga stop allat yelling ya momma goin hear you" Milan's friend Cartier said.

"shittt I already did....Milan what I tell you about cussing lil nigga" I said coming into Milan room.

Milan didn't say anything, it was just pure silence.

"Exactly" I said , "don't let me hear it again"

Milan didn't say anything else but he nodded his head.

I shook my head and shut they door. I walked into my wife and I room, to see her naked and everything on display.

"Hey daddy" Megan said

"wassup baby, why you got everything out" I questioned.

"because I want you to sit down and eat my-"

"MWOMMYYYYY" Mia whined

Mia was our 6 month old daughter, and the only word she could say is mommy.

"shit I'll be right back" I said getting up and Megan got up and got dressed to.

I walked inside of my 6 month old daughters room to see her laying on her bed watching blippi.

"yes princess"

"hiii mwmaa...I hungry" she said lifting up and squeezing her hands to symbolize her wanting me to pick her up.

"you wanna go up up" I asked

"yes pwease"

I lifted her up and walked to me and Megan room.

"hey mommy's baby"

"*baby gibberish*"

"momma misses you to" Megan and I laughed

we sat mia down on the bed..and she started playing with her toys

"sooo bae what we goin do tdy" Megan questioned

"Idk what do you wanna do"

"fuck" Megan mumbled

"huh...whatchu say" I asked

"nothing...how about we take the kids to gmom house and we sit back n watch a movie"

"orrr you jus wann fuck me" I said covering mia ears, acting like she can understand what she me n her is talkin abt.